-chapter three-

{Jin pov}

I look at Taehyung, he have beautiful puppy eyes and awesome face. His body is skinny, but not too much. So, if I talk in fact.. maybe this is love in first time.

"Taehyung, do you know why you are here?? So do you know what happened?" Yoongi ask and look at little boy who look so tried and sad.
"Umm.. no I don't know", Taehyung said quietly and look at down with scary and oppressive eyes.

I sit next to Taehyung and warps my strong arms around him waist. A boy try to push me away but I just whisper little 'shh' and stroke his lovely soft hair.

"But do you are here because we found you and you was raped, we were so worried when you fainted so we took you here", Namjoon tell and look at shaking boy.
"Do you know who raped you?" Jimin ask carefully and try not to hurt younger.

In Taehyung's mouth boys heard quietly sigh, mixed sad and scary.

"Yes.. I know", he say a little voice.
"Do you wanna tell who he is?" I ask and look make soft expression.
"He is my ex-boyfriend, his name is Oh Sehun.. he is angry because I left him", Taehyung whisper, a few tear fall on his cheek and his body shaking a little.

"I'm sorry Taehyung.." I whisper while I hugging him.
"Hey I have idea!! If you want we can get to know things about each other! And then we can be friends!" Jungkook say and jumping up and down.
Taehyung warps his crystal tears away and nod with friendly box smile.
"SO WE PLAY TRUTH OR DARE", Jimin screaming.

So, we sit on floor in a circle. Jungkook bring one blank water bottle. Then he sit next to our little Tae angel.

{3rd pov}

"Who want to spin bottle first?" Hoseok ask. "MEEEE!!!" Jungkook scream and jump in his place.
Others agree and smile.

Jimin spin a bottle and it stops in front of Namjoon. "Truth or dare Namjoon?" Jimin ask, while he  think some truth and dare for leader.

"Dare", Namjoon answer after a little moments thinking.
"Okay, go backyard and scream that 'IN SUCH IDIOT AND IM TAEHYUNG's DADDY", Jimin laugh. Namjoon look at Jimin in 'are you serious' face.
Taehyung's cheeks are deeply red and he look at down.

Namjoon sigh and stands up. Then he go slowly to backyard and scream.

"I'M SUCH IDIOT AND BTW IM TAEHYUNG'S DADDY", after yelling Namjoon run instead and sit back on his own place.

Namjoon spin a bottle and its stops to Taehyung. "Truth or dare Taehyung?" Namjoon ask. "Truth", he quickly answers. "Are you gay or bi?" Namjoon ask.

"Gay.. I tell that I had boyfriend", Taehyung giggle. "Oh, yeah! But we
are gays too ^<^" Namjoon chuckle.

{time skip}

So a clock is about 12 in night and boys are best friends with Taehyung. They get know a lot of things about each other's, except on Taehyung.

Example:

-Taehyung can't swim
-he is in high school
-he have big sister and big brother
-he like everything cute
-he love MANGA AND ANIME
-milk is Taehyung's life

Taehyung is tried. His eyes are going close but a few seconds later them are widen.

"TaeTae? Are you sleepy?" Jin ask and  stroke younger face. Taehyung nod and then he fall asleep.

"Cute :3" boys scream.

---

Do you like that?