-chapter eight-

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

/3rd pov/

It's been nice week.

Taehyung is laying on soft white sofa and humming random song as he smile wide.

"Taehyung~", Jimin smirk and sit down next to Taehyung. After Jimin comes Jungkook and Yoongi.
"Hey Hyungs ^*^" Taehyung giggle and give small shy kiss to everyone.

"Honey, we are horny because you, so you should help us whit these", Jungkook whispers to Taehyung's ear and bite it. Taehyung nod a little afraid but still excited.

"Let's go to my room", Yoongi say as Jungkook lift TaeTae on his arms.
They walk fast to Yoongi's big room and big bed.

Careful Jungkook drop Taehyung on over soft bed and then he fall on Taehyung's little body. Yoongi and Jimin fall next to Taehyung and start uncovering his clothes as Jungkook start kissing Taehyung's pale neck and give red makes to Tae.

Taehyung moans loud and speaks some aliens laugh.

When Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi are uncovered themselves Jimin start jerks his huge dick.

"Baby, soon me and Jimin go into your tight hole", Yoongi smirks. Taehyung's eyes goes bigger.

Jimin pull Taehyung on him and Yoongi goes on Taehyung. At the same time they go into Taehyung's tight hole.

Taehyung scream, so loud in pain and start cry when Jimin and Yoongi start move fast. "AHH!!" He scream.

Jungkook smirk and jerks his so huge dick and wait when he can fuck Taehyung.

Soon Taehyung begin Moan of good feeling.

"Faster~" he moan softly and Yoongi and Jimin does, they move so fast and without warning they cum in Taehyung.

"Okay, now is my turn", Jungkook smirk.

---

I CANTTT T-T

But because 200 followers (THANK YOUJ I LOVE U ALL!!)
I think I should do dance cover of random kpop song, and post it in there. Is it good idea?

And you can choose what song:

Momoland- bboombboom

Exid- Hot pink

Exid- up and down

Red velvet- peek a boo

Red velvet- red flavor

Twice- heart shaker

Twice- likely

BTS- DNA

BTS- gogo

Exo- growl

Someone else? What?