Chapter 6

Deidcated to hypersoul11, for being an awesome person, and for being there! You guys should really check out her works! :)

A/N:

Alright guys, so this is going to be a short chapter, kind of a filler, really.

This is because I haven’t had the time to write all week and I wanted to really, REALLY upload this week. And so on, and so forth.

Enjoy! Hope the consecutive uploads make up for the long lull in uploads.

=)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chapter 6:

HAL MCGREGOR-

What. The. Hell.

That was not how I was supposed to be feeling right now. Heck, it was just another kiss from just another girl, right? But why the FUCK did that kiss leave me breathless, like it was my first kiss? Why did I want to pull her back into my arms when she ran away, and comfort her till she stopped crying?

Most disturbingly, why did the sight of her crying shatter my heart into a million pieces and why didn’t I react when she slapped me?

Bitch, that was some hard slap. The girl’s got power, DAMN.

If there was one thing that I did not understand, it would be the part where she had broken off the most perfect kiss ever, slapped me, and run away. Did I mention that she was crying? It was like almost our lips had been created for each other. The way they so naturally melded with each other, and the way it was not too rough, or just a brush-away. It was…. sweet. Unlike any other girl who wanted to kiss me for the lust, and just to make it into the list of girls who had been fortunate enough to kiss me, this kiss was natural. It had all the innocence that I would never possibly get in any other kiss, with any other girl. She was pure; I could feel it in the way kissed me back.

I involuntarily ran my hand over my cheek that had received the slap and the feeling of her lips just melting into mine as one sent a shiver down the length of my spine.

Shut up, Hal. Stop hallucinating. Really.

In a daze, I walked down the stairs and sunk into the loveseat. I ran a hand through my already messy hair and realised I was panicking.

Now, THAT wasn’t supposed to happen. Was it?

As I was sitting there with my head in my hands, I heard the front door open and close. I quickly wiped all signs of confusion and weakness from my face, and put up my usual “ I-don’t-really-give-a-shit” demeanor, and turned around.

“Hey. I see you’re up already.” Dan stood there, downing a bottle of water.

“And I see you’ve been voted President.” I grunted back.

“Funny. Ha-ha. Whats up? Anything you might want to, uh, tell me?” he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively at me.

“Its, well…. Its uh, its nothing really. Atleast none of your fucking business.”

“Whoa whoa whoa, big guy. Easy on the vocabulary. I’m not asking anymore.”

I let out a big sigh and got up. “It’s nothing really, I’m just, uh….”

“Pissed? Oh thank you for telling me, I would have never known.”

I gave up, realizing that I could never tell Dan what had just happened with Gina. She was practically family. He would just, well, chop my balls off if he came to know. Or maybe that was an understatement, to say the least. He would never, ever approve of our relationship.

Relationship? What? Am I drunk without my knowledge?

It was just one kiss. Not even anything more. This was killing me, I had to get some time alone, I decided. I picked up my car keys and started to the door.

“Alright man, I guess I just need some time alone. Umm, I’ll drop by later in the evening.”

“Ouch sorry bro, but I’m taking Cam out to the movies, and we’re catching dinner together,and we might, uh, be home a bit late. Let’s jam tomorrow, we still have a lot to planning to do and umm..”

“Yeah man, I get the point. You have a nice time.”

Dan started blushing like a beet when his phone started beeping.

“Alright, my cue to leave. I guess.” I winked and I started to leave when I heard a scream from the floor above.

It was Gina.

SHIT.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N:

CLIFFHANGER #2! =D I have to admit this this really exciting. =D

Any guesses? *eyebrow wiggle* =D

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN!

Love you all!