Chapter 7

A/N:

Okaaaaaayyyy, I know I’ve not been uploading much, and too often but my college is to blame.

Aaaggh too much work >_<

Anyways, I think I really like this chapter. It’s come out well, and there’s a nice, little guessing game towards the end, too.

YAAAYY :D

Okay enough of the gibberish. I’m talking too much.

3 words for you all.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

FAN.

:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 –

Gina Sherman:

I slammed the door behind me, and blindly ran to the washroom. By now the tears were cascading freely down my cheeks and I had made no attempt to stop them. I turned on the shower and crumbled down under it without even bothering to strip off. The water began soaking through and my tears had subsided to sobs in a few minutes.

What had I done? Was I out of my mind? This was Hal I was talking about. This was the biggest player imaginable that I had kissed.

Worse even I was letting myself imagine that I had something for him.

This was bad. Like VERY BAD.

I turned the shower off and decided to calm myself down with a nice, warm bath. Right now I just needed to be alone, calm down. I decided to get lunch after I was done with my bath, or just watch TV till I fell asleep on the couch.

I filled the tub with water and added my favourite bath bubbles into it. The moment I slipped into the lavender and cherry blossom bath water, all thoughts of the morning flew out of my head and a satisfactory moan escaped my lips.

THIS. IS. HEAVEN.

20 minutes later I walked out of the bathroom, with a towel wrapped around my body. I put on my undergarments this time, the action bringing back an unwanted memory into my now-peaceful head. I blinked rapidly a few times trying to eradicate the memory. After putting on a baby pink halter top and a pair of summer shorts, I subconsciously walked to the dresser where I had kept my phone.

6 new messages, 19 missed calls.

Wow, that's a lot, I thought to myself as I slid my finger across the screen to unlock my phone. As soon as I saw the name on the screen I let out a huge scream.