Go home

Alexander hit the ground as he passes out by closing his eyes. Thomas found himself shocked at what happened. As for Mr. Washington he was watching this. Thomas just had made a fool of himself by slapping Alexander in the face. "Mr. Jefferson why slap Mr. Hamilton like that?" Mr. Washington said looking at Thomas. "Sorry sir, Hamilton was saying insults at me." Thomas said as he looks down at Alexander who was passed out. "Take Mr. Hamilton home to his wife and children. Please don't do that again. You go home and rest." Mr. Washington said. Alexander was a married man who had children. Thomas nodded and said, "I'll take him home to his family." Thomas lied right there. Thomas just was thinking to bring Alexander home to his house and make Alexander rest. "Make sure he goes home safe. Have a good night Mr. Jefferson." Mr. Washington said. Thomas gently picks up passed out Alexander. To Alexander size and his size Alexander wasn't that heavy to carry. "Good night Mr. Washington."

(Hey guys! Sorry if I haven't posted yesterday I was busy and might be busy for Christmas. I might post over break it depends. This story now has 43 views! Since when?! I didn't think it would get that many views! Stay tuned for more chapters!
-Abigail)