"I'm leaving"

"Fine I'll stay only for a little bit." Alexander just had said to the Virginian man. Thomas grinned at Alexander as he said that then Alexander's phone started ringing in his pocket. That startled the two men as they jumped a little.  Alexander quickly grabs his phone and answers the phone. Alexander heard his wife on the phone. "Alexander?" is what Elizabeth had said through the phone. "O-Oh h-heyy, honey...." Alexander stutters through the phone. Thomas just stares at Alexander but Alexander just doesn't look back as he stared at the ground. "Are you coming home or what?" Elizabeth asked. "Yeah, yeah I'll be coming home in a bit." Alexander said as he then locked eyes with Thomas. Thomas just rolls his eyes. "Have you had sleep?" Elizabeth asked. Of course Elizabeth was worried for Alexander since he is her husband.  "Only a little bit of sleep. Sorry if I didn't come home on time. I was to caught up in my work." To Elizabeth it was work but for Alexander now it wasn't. "Well, how about you come home and rest then. It's okay, next time don't stay up so late doing your work." Elizabeth said smiling. "I will be there right away." Alexander said. Then it hit him, the side of Alexander's face was all bruised up from Thomas punching him right in the face. Now, Alexander had to explain to Elizabeth what had happend. "Okay. I'm gonna hang up now. Make sure your going home safely. I love you." Elizabeth said as she hung up. Alexander then shuts his phone off but not all the way off. "I'm leaving, Thomas. I can't stay here or my wife would be worried about me. You know how wife's are." Alexander says to Thomas. Thomas just rolls his eyes again and said, "Fine, you can go." Alexander made sure he had everything and left. 

(Sorry guys if i haven't posted in a while. I have been busy with my 2 new kittens and school. I can't wait for my b-day in like 3 or 4 more weeks! I know what i am getting! My mom said yes about it! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I am getting musical tickets for Aladdin, Book of Mormon, and possibly Sound of Music tickets! I am hyped for this! I love all three of these musicals! Stay tuned for more chapters hopefully!

-Abigail)