Sick[Hamiliza part I guess mostly]

Alexander woke up the next morning with pain in his face from the bruise Thomas left him. He looked over to see Elizabeth sleep next him on their bed. Alexander groaned a bit feeling the pain. Then all a sudden he wasn't feeling to great. Alexander rolled to the side where Elizabeth was. But Elizabeth's back was facing him while she was asleep. Alexander begins to cough a bit but did it quietly so Elizabeth won't hear. All a sudden then Philip starts crying. Elizabeth still was sound asleep. Alexander got out of bed and went over to Philip. Alexander put's Philip in his arms rocking him gently. "Shh it's okay Philip." Alexander whispers gently to Philip as Philip began to quiet down. Alexander wasn't feeling to great to himself today. Alexander then sits on the bed gently having his back against his pillow as he had Philip in his arms. Philip went right to sleep after that. Soon later Elizabeth turned around awake to see Alexander holding Philip. "Good morning darling." Elizabeth said as she sat up to kiss Alexander's cheek. "Good morning my love." Alexander said in a scratchy voice. "You don't sound good today. Are you feeling alright darling?" Elizabeth asked as she was worried for Alexander. Elizabeth found out last night that she was pregnant again but she wants to wait to tell Alexander. "I feel horrible..." Alexander said looking at Elizabeth smiling weakly at her. 'Poor Alexander...' Elizabeth thought inside her head. "How about we check your temp?" Elizabeth asked. "T-hhat sounds like a g-ggood i-idea..." Alexander said in a scratchy low voice. Alexander was feeling horrible to evening talk right. Alexander could feel pain in his throat. Alexander still had Philip in his arms. Elizabeth goes get the temp and comes back with it. She then checks Alexander's temp as she looks at it. It says it was 100% temp. "Oh boy, you do have a fever. How about you stay home today and rest?" Elizabeth says. Alexander nods and lays his head back. "C-can you take Philip from me? I want to sleep more." Alexander says in a low scratchy voice again. "Sure I can! Oh I have something to tell you after." Elizabeth says as she was exited. Elizabeth wanted to tell him today that she was pregnant again with their second child. Elizabeth took Philip out of Alexander's arms and placed him in his crib. Elizabeth smiled to herself as she was exited to tell him. As Alexander got comfy in the bed and began to fall asleep Elizabeth went him to him and kissed him as she whispered to him, "I'm pregnant again." Alexander woke up hearing her say that as he kissed back. "Wait what?! Reallyy?! S-since w-whenn?!!" Alexander shouted in a scratchy voice. "I just found out last night while you where asleep." Elizabeth said smiling. Alexander smiled and said in a scratchy voice, "I'm gonna be a father again..." Elizabeth couldn't stop smiling and said, "Yes you are. Now go to sleep dear." Alexander then went to sleep after that.

(So I guess I may do some Hamiliza stuff in here too! Sorry if I haven't posted in a few days! Here ya go guys! I can't wait for my birthday next Thursday! I'M HYPED!!!! Oh yeah today I got $20 dollars by shoveling my neighbors stairs and pathway for her the other day. I couldn't believe she gave me that. All I did was shovel the stairs for her and her pathway. Whelp- I guess was lucky today! Hey guys Stephen Hawking died this morning which I feel sad because he was a great guy- Well anyways see ya soon!

-Abigail)