Chapter two (a nice walk? nope:P)

*ANTI'S POV*

Me and (y/n) got our job from the dude so we started off. We decided to walk as it would be a bit safer then just poofing into god knows what. As we walk i notice the knife with green handle in its holder on her hip.

"So i see you still carrier the knife around with ya," I say to break the silence, she only nods in response. We continued to walk with out saying anything to each other. As we were walking we came a crossed a ambush. They went after (y/n) they handnt spotted me yet, i keep quite. I would of kept quite and follow them but they were saying that they should kill (y/n). "YOU LEAVE HER ALONE YA FOOKERS!!!!" I yelled as grabbed my knives out and cut their throats.(Y/n) fell to the ground, i ran to her, she was knocked out. 

I had to pick her up and continue walking so ended up holding her bridal style, figure this way it would be no harm done. After this she began to wake up, "what happen... where are we... WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CARRYING ME!!!" i about dropped her on the last question but managed not to. 

"Listen you got knocked out i had to to be able to keep moving foward, trust me," I explain. "How is your head anyways?"

"Its fine, but you can put me down, i can take care of myself," she says as i put her down. She begins to walk leaving me i caught up to her.

"Listen (y/n), can we please talk its all i want," I tell her.

"Well why couldnt you talk ten years ago, why do we start with that," (y/n) spatted in my direction.

"Listen it wasnt you i was so upset losing our son, on the day that we should be celebrating his entering in this world we couldnt, I felt i failed you and him, i could stop his death," I say as clearly as i can with out bursting into tears. "Listen (y/n) Im srry for what i said, it was totally wrong, untrue."

"Well you know the saying that time heals all wounds?" she asked me i nodded in response. "Well it didnt heal the wound you left in my heart."

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE YAY ME :D