Chapter three (what have i become?)

(So this is going into his back ground, and stuff )
*ANTI'S POV*

Me and (y/n) kept walking on, as we walked on i began to think about way back, way before i knew her, before i even meet Dark. When i was still human, i was turned into this when i my what would of happen if i had met her before I turned into this. I just couldnt help but wonder, mean even though as a demon i loved her when she was a human, so would i have loved her as human. 

"Earth to Anti, come on Anti we need to stop for the night," (y/n) snapped me out of thoughts and back to reality.

"Oh ok," i spoke to show her i was listening.

"There a cave over there we can take shelter in there," she pointed the hill. I nodded so we went to the cave, along the way picking up sticks and smallish logs along the way so we could have a fire. When we got there we set up the fire, so we would have a source of light and warmth. "So what where you thinking about Anti?"

"About my past, where i be if certain things happened, wondering if things would be different between us if... I wasnt what i am now," I tell her, which i just got a confused look from her. "I wasn't always a demon, it rare for someone to be born a demon, since most dont find love, I was a human like you were."

"Wait what," (y/n) spoke while trying to find what to say.

"Yes I was, I was someone, you know the youtuber Jacksepticeye?" i asked her.

"Yeah that youtuber, that disappeared with out a trace," she spoke.

"I was him, but i gave it up, for someone who left me by myself, I never thought i would find love that i was just a demon, so i changed my name to Anti, so no one would know who i was," I explained. "But then you came into my life and changed it made is better."  She didnt say anything she just sat there staring at me, so i took her hand in mine but she pulled it away.

"No Anti, dont," was the only thing she said.

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE