chapter seven (Nothing to fear)

(SO MUSIC GAVE ME AN IDEA WHAT I SHOULD WRITE YAY MUSIC)

*YOUR POV*

Me and Anti laid there in the bed in complete silence, he held me close to me, which gave me the feeling of safety. "Anti, please dont let me go," I said quietly.

"I could never imagine me doing that," Anti said as he kissed me on my head. "Deary I will stay with you and never leave you again." I glad to hear those words to come out of his mouth. "Also (y/n) you are an amazing person and lucky to have you really i am"

"Anti, you dont have to be so sweet you know that," I laughed, he always knows how to make me laugh.

"Well maybe i should just let you sleep alone," He joked.

"NUUU!" I cried out, he gave a bit of a look and thing began to laugh his ass off. I made a noise of annoyance, and glared at him. He pulled me closer to him, and rested his chin above my head as we laid there. "Hey Anti, what are we?"

"What do you mean?" Anti looked puzzled trying to figure out what i had just asked him. 

"I mean are we a thing you know," I said kinda awkwardly.

"Only if you want us to be," Anti said.

"I dont know Anti, but when are together i know i got nothing to fear but im still so afraid," I told him.

"And I will protect you from those fears, no matter what," Anti said to me. 

"thank you Anti, but still dont know what we are, but i know we are something, when we are together," I told him, as kissed his cheek.

"Give it time (y/n) i wont push you to pick anything," Anti said as he slowly fell asleep. I soon followed him to a peaceful slumber.

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE YAY ME!