- RIP (Old Update)

Shinhees Jonghyun has died afew days ago. This is such an unfortunate event..

I remember watching Amber (f)x funny moments, one of which included her with Jonghyun. He was such a happy person, not on the inside though. I never really knew much about Jonghyun, never really knew him. I only saw videos of him with other idols, he was such a good person. He did such a good job in life, he didn't deserve to leave the earth this early. If only we could go back in time and help him to over come the weakness.

I feel so bad for his family and friends, for they must be feeling at fault. But no, Jonghyun was a very strong person and it was his doing. It makes sense, but it also shouldn't. That doctor should not have twisted the words that were meant to come out of his mouth. Jonghyuns personality was what fans loved about him. How joyful the man was. How I wish I could've known Jonghyun before, and how I wish that fans could've found out about his suffering. He should not have suffered alone. Yet no blame is going on anyone. Jonghyun was a great man, an amazing singer and a fabulous idol. Hopefully he can rest in peace and find a quick way to heaven.

How I wish he had not have died, how I wish that he could have expressed his feelings to his members. Others who are grieving his death may blame themselves, but do not do that. For sure Jonghyun would not want that. He did it himself, he waited. Only time can tell. Hopefully Jonghyun will go to heaven and find bliss peace. He should be peaceful for once, not bombarded with all his stress. I hope he finds silence and I hope he can see all the wonderful messages everyone is sending out on social media. Jonghyun will be missed.

RIP Jonghyun, I hope you can be stress free and peaceful for the rest of your time.

Jonghyun (April 8th, 1990 - December 18th 2017) ❤️