22: Band

-

Today was the day you'd be meeting Jimin's band mates. For some unbeknownst reason, you were slightly nervous. As you played with your fingers, you heard the door open. 

Waving, you greeted Jimin. Out from behind, popped out his member, Taehyung. 

"Hi! You're the girl Jimin likes!" he screamed, shoving Jimin out of the way.

His hard glare made the boy cower and shuffle back, letting Jimin greet you too.

"Sorry," he apologized, ears dusted with a coral pink. "Please ignore them. They're a little hyperactive, lately."

Your small smile broadened as you saw him, "It's all good." 

- - - -

As you entered the house, you were followed by 5 other men, as you would know, BTS.

Hoseok waltzed by you, his happy persona radiating. "This is our house." he chuckled. 

You nodded, grinning. "You know, Jimin has the hots for you. But don't tell him I told you that!"

Your cheeks flushed as you stared at him, an audible sigh leaving you. "Woah, please, don't lie."

Jimin shoved his way to the front and lead you to a recording room. 

He profusely apologized, once again, and proceeded to talk to you for a process of 1 hour.

His band mates were kind, and - encouraged Jimin to speak to you. 

"Hey, would you like to go out for a drink, tomorrow?"

- - - -

Hello, friends. It's me again. 

This was an update previously for 700+ views, I think, but now this book has over 75k and I can not comprehend the amount of people who have read this. It's amazing and even if you don't care, I do.

Thank you so much, you guys!

Love you, Gems.

- A