13: Amusement Park

After an excruciatingly awkward period of time walking around with your older brother glaring at you, Jimin decided to part ways with him.

"So..," he started, rubbing the nape of his neck. "Listen, I'm sorry. I didn't know he was your brother, and I brought you into this thinking that he wouldn't know who you were.."

You flashed a smile at him and poked his cheek. "Hey, ahjussi, let's just enjoy our time here, okay? It's fine."

Jimin nodded, and quickly pulled you towards a roller-coaster. "Let's enjoy our time here!"

. . . . . . .

"Jimin, I really don't want to be doing this." you hissed, gritting your teeth.

He chuckled, "That's not what you were saying a few minutes ago."

"Wow, this is such a bad roller-coaster, ahjussi. I could easily go on this and not be scared."

You cursed your own words and were now shivering in fright. 'If I die, tell my family I love them.'

Jimin reassuringly rubbed your back and said, "Don't be scared, it wont go that fast."

. . . . . . .

what. the. hell.

You slapped Jimin with all the energy you could muster as he giggled, infuriating you more.

He thought it was hilarious to see you screaming for your dear life as your flea market hat flew off into the distance.

You stomped off into the realm of food and hurriedly bought fish cakes, glaring at Jimin every once in a while.

"Hey! Save me some." he rudely pushed, grabbing half of your fish cake with a chopstick and eating it.

"Y/n, you have a little something on your face." he said, wiping it off your lips.

"What was it..?"

"Ugliness."

You clenched your shirt and pretended to be shot, "what is life?"

"I'm your life, babe." he winked, as you gawked over the massive platters of food coming your way.

"It's on me."