Official

"The Dark Stranger"
© VeGirl 2014

For all of you that are not familiar with the concept of (+18) or have been wondering why this story is classified here, your wait is over. For all of you that are a little fainthearted, you might want to read only between the lines on this one.

* * * * * * * *

The statement that he knew right from the start that he wanted me did strange things to me and with the attraction between us we didn't need much to spontaneously combust.

I must admit that my work really suffered during these days.

"Can you think of anything but that hunk in your bed?" Eddie bites off.

I laugh out loud. "Wouldn't you? How about Kevin isn't he putting out?" I tease her and get a tongue pointing straight at me. My laughter bubbles out again. "Is he that bad in bed?"

"Stop it!" she glare as I continue to laugh. "Kevin is actually quite good in bed if you need to know."

"Frankly I don't care about how good he is at hipmovements, but I'm glad he satisfied you." I smirk and waltz off to the oven that indicates that the cinnamonrolls are ready to be devoured. "I am completely satisfied with my choice of hunk."

"So, you've met another hunk? Why don't you wipe that smug grin off your face and tell us again how you two met." Mary looks dark at me and I remember the long looks she casted towards Milo and Trey. Was she not entirely satisfied at home? I guess the pressure of toddlers could put a strain on any relationship. "Earth to Sam?"

I snap out of my chain of thoughts. "How we met? It was love at first sight... from his point of view," I add smugly. "I was little harder to impress."

"Where you blind?" Eddie flakes in and Mary looks quizzical at her not understanding.

I laugh again and it feels so good to stand there in the company of my friends, surrounded by the scent of delicacies that tickled our senses. And upon that, knowing That Vincent was waiting for me when I got home, made me flat out giddy. "No, but he want such a looker way back then, and I think I had the sun in my eyes."

My friends laugh at me and I know they are happy for me despite that they do their best to goad me.

"Yeah if you ever get tired of him, I have a free space..." Amelia suggests.

"I'll take it into consideration." I smile towards her. "But I think I'll keep him for now." I wiggle my brows before I return to decorate the cup-cakes and after that I continue with the bases for tomorrow's cakes.

The minute I step out of my car, I am swept up into his arms and I laugh as he carries me inside his house. "Come in, my princess," he exaggerates swiftly. "So I can have my wicked way with you."

"Sure you can," I laugh. "Can you feed me first?"

"You better believe it."

I am seated on the back patio where Vincent has prepared another feast for me. His culinary skills are impressive and I feel privileged to be in his presence in more ways than food-wise. There I sit while this man who claims to be my husband serves me delicacies and pamper me.

"I am truly blessed." I smile towards him. "How long can I expect this treatment before the time turns and I should be serving you?"

He laughs the dark pearly way that strikes a chord inside me. "You don't have to fear that I will leave you. I've had three hundred years to know what I want."

"It's three hundred now?" I ask mirthfully.

"Yes, more or less," he smiles. "I've just searched for you for twohundred years; we were married a good hundred years before that..." He wiggles his brows and his eyes glitter irresistible and my inside flutters again. I look down and peek up at him through my lashes.