Moms and Dads

"The Dark Stranger" © VeGirl 2014

Damian takes Esme with him to his place; wherever that is and Vincent and I am relieved to get some privacy.

I am still feeling slightly nauseous and Eddie refuse to let me back to work. "I think you have to get somebody to check that. If my customers get sick it will be on you!"

I see her point. "I'll better stay put for another few days." I sigh resigned and am actually relieved to spend a few days in solitude with Vincent.

He is reluctant to leave my side and that works just fine by me. Guarded we go on grocery-shopping now when Esme has run off and taken her instant food ability with her. Since nobody seems to follow us we gradually relax.

The old way where Vincent cooked us dinner returns and I sit on the counter sipping ginger ale, while he is cutting vegetables and stirring in the pots.

Worrying about Aoleon fades away as I wrap my legs around his waist and he kisses me until my head spins again.

The burnmarks on his body has faded some more and he has stopped wincing as soon as I touch him.

"Take me to bed or lose me forever," I mumble against his lips.

"I thought you said you would die if I didn't feed you?"

"I think I'll live." I smirk but my eyes flicker to the stove as the scents seduces me. "If I can just have a little taste of that sauce of yours..."

He raises his brows and I realise what I've said. "I mean the stew!" I hurry to say.

"You can have both," he says in his sultry voice and kisses me; I am instantly on fire.

Right when passion hits me I don't reflect that much, but afterwards I wonder what's happening. The slightest touch from his hand makes me flare up like a dry twig and I am ready to shred my clothes regardless of our surroundings. My best guess is that I've been bereft of both physical and mental contact during my visit upstairs and am starving. Damian claims that the side-effect of his blood should have passed our system by now, but the symptoms remains.

It can be that I'm just horny, can it?

On this particular occasion both Vincent and I are immensely relieved to have the house to ourselves and that might work as an accelerant.

He holds my face between his hands and I swiftly jump up and circle his hips with my legs. The way his hands quickly changes place to hold me still and to grip my bum at the same time is no bad side-effect.

The kiss we share is deep and hungry

"Let's get upstairs," I mumble against his lips.

"I think I want to do you right here on the table first," Vincent murmurs, making me snicker. "If you don't mind..." He kisses me along my neckline and all my pretences simply evaporate.

"Please do..." I exhale and lean back as he has already carried me to the diningtable and put my butt on the edge. I moan in delight as his hands roam over my body. Swiftly I reach up to him and rip his shirt open; buttons fly in every direction while he chortles.

"Come her you minx."

I snicker and wiggle on the table as he grabs me to carry me upstairs anyway.

My phone has the annoying trait to once again interrupt us and I start to think it's a complot as I get on my feet and walk away from him to answer. "Yeah, this is Sam," I utter breathless and giggling.

"Hi baby, can't you come visit?"

I snicker. "It's equally long in this direction, remember?" I tease my mother.