Turn you Face

Ziva's pov

After I left Tony's I went to Ducky's house, it was hos turn hosting Thanksgiving.  Everyone on the team/family will be there accept me and Tony we wanted to do something special just the two of us. That didn't quite work out. When I got to Ducky's oli knocked on the door. There wasn't an answer so I started to walk away. But when i did the door opened and "Ziva?" Gibbs answered the door, I slowly turned around to looked at him, when I did I burst into tears again, he rushed over to me and pulled me into a tight hug "come on zivi lets get you inside" Gibbs takes me into Ducky's house and sits me on the couch,  he leaves and comes back with the Ducky. "My dear, would you like to stay for dinner there is plenty and it'll be ready in 15minutes" "thankyou Ducky, thats very thoughtful, I would love to" Ducky then leaves to set an extra space at the dinner table. Gibbs comes to sit next on the sofa and puts a hand on my knee "look at me zivi" I look at him with fresh tears forming in my eyes "yes abba?" "Zivi what happened,  I thought you and Tony were having a special Thanksgiving by yourselves, speaking of who wear is Dinozzo?" I shrug " I don't know where he is Gibbs, I told him and he got angry started shouting at me, then left so I wrote him a note and packed up stuff and left. I didn't know where else to go so I came here. Sorry for ruining your Thanksgiving.  "Zivi never apologise it's a sign of weakness. And what did you tell Tony to make him shout at you?" I didn't reply, what if Gibbs acts the same as Tony? no he wouldn't especially with the team in the room "Ziva?" he hardy ever calls ne Ziva these days its always Zivi or David,  but usually Zivi  "I-I t-told T-tony, thant.. I'm err.. p-pregnant Gibbs. Please don't hate me" I cry even harder than I had all night,  Gibbs just pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my forehead until Abby walks in.  "Ziva,  why aren't you with Tony?" I turned around and looked at her "Ohmygod, are you alright what happened?"  "Abby I-I.. me and Tony broke up" "ohmygod ohmygod, no why?" "because she's pregnant Abby" Gibbs tells her me, he new I wouldn't be able to explain again so he did it for me, he can read me like an open book.  "Im gunna kill, he promised never to hurt you, now you girls see my reasoning for rule 12" Gibbs says making me chuckle sightly "Abby, Gibbs what am I gunna do? I'm pregnant and homeless" "Zivi you are coming to live with me, you can't say no, and you can stay as long as you want until you find a nice house or apartment" "thankyou Gibbs I really appreciate it" "no problem Zivi anything for my girls, that goes for you to Abby" " Thankyou abba" I say smiling at him so does Abby.

Ducky comes in to tells us that the dinner is ready, when I walk in the rest of the team look at me with confused expressions on their face I ignore them and sit at the table. During dinner everyone was laughing and having a good time including myself until Palmer asks why im here, a single teat runs down my cheek "oh sorry ziva I didn't mean to upset you" " you didn't Palmer its fine. You might as well all know since we're all here together. Me and Tony broke up because I'm pregnant" another tear runs down my face and Jenny pulls me into a hug and says "im so sorry Zivi" only Jenny and Gibbs all me zivi. As soon as Jenny speaks, that's it can't hold the tears any longer I just cry into her shoulder for what felt like hourd "Jenny is said Zivi can stay at ours fot as long as she needs" "I was just about to offer Jethro". I get up and go to the bathroom. When I got out there was a knock at the door so I answer it, it was the one person I hated to most at this time.  It was Tony. I slammed the door in his face before he could say anything which gor everyone's attention and rush to see what happened,  when they came out of the dining room i was leaning against the door hugging my knees crying. Gibbs picks me up bridle-style and puts me on the sofa, then there was another knock at the door, I new ot would Tony. I looked at gibbs tears running down my face and I scream "NOO" none understood why accept Gibbss "Zivi was it Tony at the door the first time" I nodded I couldn't speak I was in too much of a state, "Abby and Jenny answer the door to Dinozzo, and tell him to leave ans until we deal with ziva." they go to the door while Gibbs continue "Ducky would you get her some water? McGee, Palmer she needs her brother's while I get rid of Tony" Tim and Jimmy sit either side of me on the couch both holding one of my hands between both of theirs, I felt safe them there like none could touch me. I heard shouting which made me wince and their hands to slightly tighten a few stray tears run down my cheeks and Ducky wipes them off when he puts my water in front of me on the table "thankyou" "your most certainly welcome my dear. How are you feeling?"   "truth or lie? truth im tired and feel a bit nauseous, lie im perfectly fine thankyou"  "oh Ziva my dear I truly am sorry"  "why? you didn't break my heart and make me homeless. You took me in and fed me and looked after me. And your the grampa for my baby, if .only you want to?"  "I would be happy to ablige my dear" he smiles at me and I return a smile, at least my baby will definitely have a family even if I am now a single parent.