What if...

Heeey, really sorry it's a shit chapter but I didn't know how else to put it. I'll post the aftermath tomorrow at some point. You'll have to use your imagination a little bit.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

*a few days later. Wednesday*

Ziva's pov

My morning sickness has been really bad the last week, Tony is being really supportive, he holds my hair, and rubs my back until I have finished, then after I cleaned myself up he has got breakfast ready for. I really did not think he would be so involved, well as much as he can be.

After breakfast me and Tony gpt ready and headed into the office. As soon as we in the squadroom they all had to leave again, something about an emergency and they would call when they had something. Bill (the mail guy) delivered a package and put it Gibbs' desk, it was really strange he usually delivered the post at 7:30am not 9:47am. My curiosity got the better of me and I started to snoop around the package. I took off the first piece of sticky tape because it could be replaced easily, Gibbs would still probably tell but I'm aure he will not mind to much, I lifted the first lid and saw something that should not be hear, I saw loads of wires lots of red and black mainly. I ran and hit the emergency button on the wall and whole building had discreetly evaluated my floor, however I stayed to try and defuse it.

no one's pov

Ellie, Gibbs, Tony and McGee just got back to the navy yard after a useless trip to an apparent crime scene but there was nothing there literally nada, no body, no evidence, no shelter, nothing.

The were about to walk into the elevator when security stopped them and explained what was going on.

Tony started panicking and searching through all the people to try and find Ziva but she wasn't there, after Tony realised the security said the explosive was in their bull pen, it clicked that Ziva was still up there trying to defuse it.

Suddenly the whole building startd to shake then the shock wave hit, it knocked everyone down pretty hard,  all the windows smashed, people with broken bones and large gashes that were near the building even a couple of people were killed. It the explosive was that damaging to the outside, what would happen to the people inside?

2

Where is Ziva? Was she inside? Was she injured?

What about the team? are they injured? needing medical help?

What Ducky, Palmer and Abby they were all in the lab? Did Jenny leave?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

sorry it's really bad guys, and short I promise im writing the aftermath tomorrow, I live in England so the timings might be different but it'll definitely 100%ly be up by 7 at the latest. The next chapter is how/if the team is affected physically, all the cliffhanger bits will solved tomorrow.

What do you think about this chapter? I don't like it, but your opinions is what counts, thankyou for the votes it means a lot and I didn't anyone would read it but oh.my.gibbs 391 reads thankyou so much. Next chapter will be better I promise, hopefully ~ jazzie ♡