Theodore (Teddy) Romaine

°NAME°
Theodore (Teddy) Romaine

°AGE°
13 years old

°GENDER°
Male

°SPECIES°
Human

°SEXUALITY°
Currently, he is still unsure, but for the sake of the roleplay, pansexual

°PERSONALITY°
Teddy is a bit of a strange person for sure. He's a mixture between introverted and extroverted- a bit of both but neither at the same time if that makes sense. When he gets the chance to talk to someone, he's pretty good at it. He's never awkward about it and is always confident in what he says. Depending on whether you're close to Teddy or not, talking to him can be a bit strange. If you aren't the closest, speaking to him is hard. Yes, he's pretty good at talking for himself, but something about the way he talks or just the way he is makes it a bit awkward for the other person, as confident as he is. If you're close, that isn't necessarily a problem. He's a pretty happy person in his own way. He's kind of bipolar- Sometimes he'll be the happiest person on earth with so much to say, and other times he's a bit blank. He talks to 'himself' a lot.

°APPEARANCE°

°BRIEF BACKGROUND°Theodore had always been a pretty shy kid, a long time ago at least

°BRIEF BACKGROUND°
Theodore had always been a pretty shy kid, a long time ago at least. He wasn't the greatest at socializing, was pretty awkward and scared of everything. He met this boy called Francisco. Francisco was the complete opposite of Teddy. He was a total extrovert, super out going and open minded. Despite their differences, they became best friends. They gave eachother fun and 'original' nicknames, at least they thought. This is where Teddy recieved his nickname, and Francisco became Frankie. They were just a fun duo. Frankie helped pull Teddy out of that shell of his, helping Teddy to be more confident in himself. He was a good influence and an amazing friend. The two were inseparable, which made it so much harder for Teddy to let go when Frankie was killed in a car accident. Since then, Teddy has created this fictional version of Frankie in his head; an imaginary friend to replace the empty space that the real Frankie left behind. Teddy is very confident that this imaginary Frankie is real, and that nothing really happened to him, which is why he remains so eerily happy. But sometimes, this Frankie disappears for a bit, hence why he is sometimes blank.

°SCENARIO°
(For this scenario, you're character would be the frankie of his backstory- But you would be using your character)

It's been a couple of years now, since that car accident (assuming you read the backstory). You had become a ghost, and have been roaming along the earth, for almost a year now. It took some getting used to, as hard as it was. You couldn't necessarily make contact with anyone for a long time. You had to watch everyone grieve over you and you couldn't do anything about it. It seemed Teddy took it the hardest of everyone. For a long time, as you watched him, you noticed he was unable to get over your death. Then, one day, he magically did. Although you were happy for him, seeing it felt so wrong. How could he still be so happy...?
It took a while, but you've learned how to go on as this ghost. It wasn't the same as being alive, not at all. But you have learned how to make contact with others, and that was all you needed to see Teddy again, for him to finally be able to see you. You decide to give him a small visit.
After searching for a bit, you find him in his own bedroom, but something is off... He's already speaking to you?

What do you do?

°SCENARIO°
(You should be older for this scenario, at least 20 years or older)

You're a volunteer psychologist in a hospital. You've been working to earn your degree in psychology, and you've been volunteering for further experience. You've been volunteering for about a year. For the past year, you've been a psychologist to Teddy, being a bit of a therapist to him. Since you have met him, you've become close. He's started to open up to you more, and talk more about the incident, but you haven't made too much progress on that imaginary friend of his. Today, you're with him in his home, and while taking a break, you're speaking to his parents. You start off speaking about his progress, but eventually the conversation falls into your degree, and working to earn it. "You're only helping me for the degree...?" You hear Teddy, catching him peaking from the doorway.

What do you do...? 

°SCENARIO°
Make your own :)

Credit to PokechuBirdie for scenarios 1 and 2!!