Rory Carson

°NAME°
Rory Carson

°AGE°
19 Years old

°GENDER°
Male

°SPECIES°
Human

°SEXUALITY°
Bisexual

°PERSONALITY°
Rory is kind of an extreme person, willing to do anything for the validation of others. If you told him to jump off of a cliff, he would probably do it, for the sake of making you like him. He's kind of rude, but in a nice way, if that makes sense. Like, he's a really crappy person sometimes, but if you know him well enough then you probably know he means it in a loving way. Of course, his crappy personality doesn't do well when meeting new faces. He's pretty dumb, and he does really dumb things. Basically, he's just a very self conscious and reckless person in search of someone to like him. He doesn't think very much about what he says or does until after he says or does it. Ontop of all of this, he has a little bit of an anger issue, and can get violent with most anyone if he's angry enough. But over all, veryyyy far away from all of the negative, he's a very loving and caring person.

°APPEARANCE°

°BRIEF BACKGROUND°Rory used to be a really simple child

°BRIEF BACKGROUND°
Rory used to be a really simple child. He was extremely innocent. Then highschool came into the picture and he was instantly corrupted. He made friends with the wrong people, and was badly influenced in some ways. Sure, he's still very caring and sweet, but he's become very easily frustrated and reckless. A lot has changed due to this. He was kicked out of the house by his dad and step mom due to these anger issues, and so he found a part time job and moved to his own home.

°SCENARIO°
You and Rory have been neighbors since the first grade, ever since you moved in. Once you're parents became friends with each other, both you and Rory became good friends as well. As the years went by, your friendship grew. Rory was a sweet and innocent person. Befriending him wasn't hard at all and you got along well.
Eventually, the 7th grade came passing by, and that's when everything seemed to fall apart. Rory was to move to a different country, due to a business opportunity that his dad had received. That was the last time you'd see him, for another 6 years...

By this time, you had already graduated highschool, and had moved out of your parents' home, into your own.
You had just finished your shift at a part time job, and you were on your way home. The streets were empty that day, though that wasn't anything new. It was starting to get dark, so it wad expected that everyone would be home. While walking, a strange figure zooms past, startling you. You play it off as nothing, and continue on your way. You walked for a couple of minutes longer, and nothing else seemed to happen, until you hear a couple of footsteps behind you. Rather than turn around, you walk a little faster. As you walk past an alley, you hear the clanking of metal hit the cement and jump a bit. Before you could really give any real reaction, you're pulled into an alley abruptly, and a hand covers your mouth, the other holding your arms and torso together and pressing you up against their body. A few seconds into this, a couple of police men run past the alley, and you feel the figure holding you relax in grip.

What do you do...?

°SCENARIO°
Make your own :)