Serafine (Sera) Robina

°NAME°
Serafine (Sera) Robina
(Pronounced serafeen)

°AGE°
Her age is unknown, though appearance wise she looks around 20 years old

°GENDER°
Female

°SPECIES°
Dragon Shifter

°SEXUALITY°
Bisexual

°PERSONALITY°
Serafine is a pretty awkward person. After living in solitude most of her life, interacting with other humans is difficult for her. She speaks with an unknown accent. She's pretty reserved, and isn't the great at making a conversation. She's a strict and strong opinionated person. Because she is often hunted for, she is very cautious, and tense when speaking to others. If she were ever close to someone, she would still speak strictly, but she will be less tense, and more open.

°APPEARANCE°
She has three different forms. Human form, In between form, and dragon form.

 Human form, In between form, and dragon form

°BRIEF BACKSTORY°Unknown

°BRIEF BACKSTORY°
Unknown

°SCENARIO°

(Lets just say that we're in more of a medieval time for this scenario, unless you can change it a bit to make it modern)

Money has been a bit of an issue for you after losing your first job due to inconveniences(I'll leave that up to you to decide). Being a little desperate for this money, you had agreed to an offer with an elderly man. He seemed a bit suspicious, but he offered a great amount of money. What really worried you was the task..
You were to hunt down some sort of creature. You weren't necessarily sure what it was, but you were told that it was a pretty decently sized creature.Sure, it wasn't the smallest, but you were sure you could handle it.
You were sent deep into a forest to find this creature with a simple bow, a few arrows and a dagger. Not the best set of weapons.. You walked for about an hour, looking for this creature. It had been so long, you started to think that man was scamming you. He had already paid you a third of the money.. Did you really need the rest of it??
As you pondered these decisions, you hear a rustling. Quickly, you readied you're bow and arrow. You were never told how hostile this creature was. You probably should have asked before jumping into such a stupid task..
Slowly, a horse like figure emerges from the bushes, tall and thin with long red fur. You lower the arrow a bit at the sight, but you accidentally release. The arrow sinks into the thigh of this creature, causing it to cry out some sort of low growl like grunt. You didn't necessarily have the time to hide before this creature spotted you, and before you could really react, it charged in your direction.

What do you do...?

°SCENARIO°
Make your own :)