Oliver (Olly) Smith

°NAME°
Oliver (Olly) Smith

°AGE°
16 Years old

°GENDER°
Female

°SPECIES°
Human

°SEXUALITY°
Pansexual

°PERSONALITY°
Oliver is a pretty likeable person most of the time. She's outgoing and talkative- Pretty social. She's the sweet, innocent looking person of the group, always smiling and pretty positive around her friends. In reality, though, she's very self conscious of her body, personality, and everything about herself. She has the mentality that she's helpless without a man by her side. She fears becoming a bad person, and so she's very dependent on everyone around her. She's not as innocent as everyone really sees her to be. In all, though, she's just a really sweet, but confused person.

°APPEARANCE°

°BRIEF BACKGROUND°(Same backstory as Lennon and Noah)Oliver doesn't really remember a time when her home life was really normal

°BRIEF BACKGROUND°
(Same backstory as Lennon and Noah)
Oliver doesn't really remember a time when her home life was really normal. It has always been sort of broken. It was normal up until she was 4, but she can't remember anything before that. Her parents fought a lot when she was around that age, but she and her brothers often avoided it together. Her parents divorced when she was 8, and she and her brothers were left under the custody of their mother. Her mother became a huge alcoholic and drug addict after this, not coping well with the divorce. Although her brother Lennon tried to shield them from seeing their mother like this, Oliver caught her this way many times. Seeing her this way took a large toll on Oliver. When she turned 12, Lennon moved, and she and Noah moved in with him. It was a nicer setting. Lennon wasn't home too often for the first couple of years, trying hard to earn money for the three of them, but it was better than their first home. As Oliver grew older, she's grown the belief that she isn't capable of being happy without a man in her life. Without one, she would end up like her mother. That was her mind set. Since then, she's become a bit of a player at school. She's known to have slept with many people. She doesn't respect herself anymore.

°OTHER°
Younger sibling to Lennon Smith and twin sister to Noah Smith.

°SCENARIO°
(Should be around highschool age, 16-18)
You've been dating Oliver for a couple of months now. It was a bit awkward at first.. You asked her out without really ever talking to her- It was strange how quickly she accepted, but you didn't complain. She was tense for the first week, and you were worried she didn't really like you, but she seemed to get over that phase pretty quickly. As the time passed, she started to grow more comfortable around you. She wasn't tense anymore, and she was pretty open about a lot with you. You knew about her current home life, but you didn't mind that.
Today, the two of you decided to go out- Just to an old restaurant to eat. You didn't have a specific reason, but did you really need one?
Once your meals arrive, the both of you dig in. One new trait you noticed about Oliver was that she was a bit of a foodie- She could eat for hours on end and still be hungry. Today was one of those days, you thought as she stuffed her face. "You must be hungry-" is all you say, as a teasing joke, to which she stops eating. She looks up at you with startled eyes. "Sh*t.." She mumbled to herself, her voice seeming to quiver. Before you could react, she was on her feet and scurrying in the direction of the bathroom. Did you say something wrong..?
She was gone for a few minutes, and you started to worry. She returned eventually. It seemed she had cleaned up her makeup a bit. Her eyes, though it was hard to tell, seemed puffy. "Sorry about that," he says with a pretty awkward chuckle, proceeding to eat much slower this time. She tried to make it seem like nothing happened, but you could see she was tense again.

What do you do...?

°SCENARIO°
Make your own :)