Noah Smith

°NAME°
Noah Smith

°AGE°
16 Years old

°GENDER°
Male

°SPECIES°
Human

°SEXUALITY°
Biromantic Asexual

°PERSONALITY°
Oliver, to sum things up, is a pretty sucky person. He's antisocial and hates talking to anyone really. He makes exceptions for the people he's close to, though, such as his siblings. If he does talk to anyone he isn't close to, its usually some sort of rude remark to get them not to talk to him again. He's not the greatest at talking. Even when he isn't trying to be rude, the way he talks makes it seem as though he kind of is. He constantly has this sort of cold look to his eyes, and the way his eyebrows are placed make him look like he's always mad. So he tends to avoid people, and others avoid him. He gets ticked off easily too. If someone says something he doesn't like, he gets pretty violent. With people he's close to, he speaks up a little more, and his eyes are less cold. He's still sort of shy, but he tries his hardest not to be.

°APPEARANCE°

°BRIEF BACKGROUND°(Same backstory as Lennon and Oliver)It's hard for Noah to remember a lot of the childhood he had before the age of 4

°BRIEF BACKGROUND°
(Same backstory as Lennon and Oliver)
It's hard for Noah to remember a lot of the childhood he had before the age of 4. That was when everything was a bit more normal. Age 4 is when his parents started to fight. It wasn't until he was 8 that they finally divorced. His mother didn't take this divorce too well, and was broken up by it. She became an alcoholic and a drug addict. Noah himself didn't witness a lot of this. Lennon tended to shield them away when his mother got bad, taking them out to play or other things to keep their minds off of everything. Although he appreciated this, he always knew that the way they were raised wasn't normal. How could his brother be more of a mother to him than his actual mother? Everyone knew he was different at school. He was often bullied for it, and he started to seclude himself. When he was 12, Lennon moved out, taking him and Oliver with him. Again, he appreciated, but it wasn't normal. As he grew up this way for a couple of years, he's grown a bit of a nasty temper, mad at everyone and everything. He worked hard to avoid as many people as possible.

°OTHER°
Younger sibling to Lennon Smith and twin brother to Oliver Smith

°SCENARIO°
(You should be around highschool age, 14-18)
You've only recently met Noah, about a month ago. He wasn't liked by a lot of people at school. He often sat by himself during lunch or in class. It was clear he didn't have a lot of friends. You started talking by accident, really, and although he was pretty crappy at first, you've learned that he isn't a bad person at all. You assumed it was just because he was antisocial that no one talked to him. Either way, the two of you have become good friends since then. He was less mean around you at this point, smiling a bit more. It wasn't forced, like it seemed the first time.
It was another normal school day this time. Nothing different, nothing new. As you walked to your next class, you were distracted by a group of people yelling and chanting in the hall. Like any other student, you were pretty curious, and so you squeezed into the crowd to take a look.
You didn't expect to see Noah in the middle of all of this, though. In the center of the group, there was a bruised up Noah pinned up to the wall, scrambling to hit a much taller and bigger boy, who pinned him. "Don't ever f***ing talk to me like that again. Ya hear me?" You hear the bigger guy say, before he shoved Noah to the ground and stormed off. The group seemed to disperse as the fight died off. All that was left by the time everyone was gone was an angry looking Noah, scrambling to his feet, breathlessly wiping his bloodied nose.

What do you do...?

°SCENARIO°
Make your own :)