The Lost Chapter

Reema | POV

Reema | POV

         Star-crossed lovers. That's how people described them. They were each other's first and last love. She was his saving grace. He was her game-changer. Best friends turned into lovers.

        A tear of pride and happiness escape my eye as I look at her wearing a simple white gown. I placed a yellow flower crown above her head and it made her even more prettier. I'd like to pat myself in the back for a job well done but I don't want to look weird today. Not today. Not on their wedding day.

       As the priest says his verse, Agatha glances at me and smiles. I gave her my two-thumbs up as my smile became wider. Cooper glances at me and gaves me his signature smirk. God knows how much I wanted to put away my thumbs-up and raise my middle-fingers but like I said, today's their wedding day so I have to be calmer than the sky before a raging storm.

       Agatha and Cooper turns to look at each other, both smiling happily, looking at each other with nothing but love in each other's eyes. They're holding each other's hands as the priest continues. God knows how much they longed for this. God knows how much we wanted this for them.

       Before he begins his wedding vow, Cooper takes a deep breath and smiles to the love of his life. Agatha giggles and squeezes Cooper's hand. "I met this girl who has this crazy habit of suddenly falling asleep, for a long time. I fell in-love with this girl and asked her to stay awake for me and that's what she did. I fell madly in-love with this girl standing right in front of me and I will continue loving her for as long as I can. This girl right in front of me, I am prepared to be her nothing if that's what it takes to be with her forever."

        Cooper's words are enough to bring Agatha into tears... us too. But this time, they're tears out of happiness. When I first met Cooper in the hospital, he was the epitome of the word trainwreck. He was careless. He was crazy. He was lost. And when she came along, He became the epitome of redemption. She was indeed his saving grace.

        "I love you," Agatha starts her vow with the three words she always wanted to say but couldn't. "I've always been afraid to tell you how much I love you because I thought I love you wasn't just a profession of love but a promise never to leave and let go. Now that i'm standing right in front of you....  in a wedding dress, on our wedding day," Agatha stops as her tears overwhelmed her. Cooper quickly wipes her tears away, both with smiles on their faces. "I can finally tell you how much I love you and I can finally promise you that I will be with you for as long as I can. I love you, Cooper. I really really really love you and I would never be tired of telling you that. Cooper, you are my nothing because it's the only thing that lasts forever."