Chapter 1.7

Inside the tent, Li Yun was sitting in a bench while occasionally rubbing his hands to produce some heat.

Ling Xiao observed the figure of his soon to be lover. He was very cute while dazing and very adorable when secretly peeking at him.

Well, he should not forced this fellow to surrender his heart to him. First, he needed to removed the effect of the imperial decree that was given to him to pave the way for his real lover. Then, he needed to secure the throne until it was passed to him. Afterwards, made a compensation to the losing party (Li Yan's reputation damage) to show his benevolence and later ask for the hand of his cute but brave future wife from their family.

It will be a a hard straining work but it will be... worth it. Whatever the outcome is, he will make sure that Li Yun  will be his main wife, his only wife. Even if he was a man and cannot gave birth.

' Well, a heir was not a problem because they can adopt, right? '

Li Yun's eyelids were very heavy, he closed his eyes and fallen asleep. He was not aware of the plans that the  other man in the room was planning.

If he knew it, Li Yun will be jumping in joy. He did not only avoided his death , the crowned prince also planned to mend the damages that his royal self (Ling Xiao) caused to the protagonist.

Overall, his mission will be accomplished! Not only the two people reconciled, they even avoided their own demise and deaths.(The protagonist was an exception. Li Yan was bathed in glory after their death. Haha.)

Unfortunatelly, Li Yun can't read Ling Xiao's mind.

Ling Xiao noticed that the cute lovable figure at the bench soon fell asleep. He grabbed a blanket nearby, carried the asleep person horizontally towards his bed, laid him gently and covered the person's body gently. He sat at a vacant chair and contemplate how his royal self fell inlove to this young man who was sleeping at his tent.

He kept thinking and what came out was...that the other party since the incident, was particularly gentle, more hardworking and more carefree.

He didn't know when he really fall inlove but the most peculiar thing was the other party didn't use underhanded means such as touching, seducing or even kissing.

He was like a moth who suddenly saw a fire. A fire called Li Yun. He can't help but be near him, even if his life was at stake, he will still dare to touched it!

' Was that the reason he fell inlove? '

He didn't know the exact reason because it was also unknown to him. He was just making assumptions.

Maybe, liking a person was not only for his physical appearance but also his inner self.

He was attracted to his actions, even the negative or positive ones. Li Yun's slacking, pouting, crying, blushing, smiling and also his angry expression, he loved it all, even his seriousness when dealing with the battlefield matters.

Unlike Li Yan, he only liked his face. He know that underneath that beautiful face was poisonous schemes.

He know Li Yan was kind but only when he was around. He was unaware of his bad side until the sudden kiss. It showed that he kissed him when a witness was still around. Even if there was no one around, he still felt that Li Yan crossed his bottom line.

The bottom line of their friendship.

He made a sweet action, coated with  lethal double-edge poison.

Li Yan was a skilled person. He knew someone was around that time and Ling Xiao was aware of it.

Li Yan's aim was that the witness will spread  the rumors about their affair then Li Yan will act pitiful to the emperor through the help of his father. Then an imperial decree will descend.