Chapter 1. 10

Ling Xiao held Li Yun's hand and caressed it. He felt that the Li Yun will definitely be his, once he answered.

" I'll prefer the second one. I'll do my best to understand you. I will love you until the end and we'll solve our problem together so we will not quarrel often. In this way, we will be like a couple who will have sweet love for each other for a very long time. Is my answer satisfactory? "

Li Yun cried. The man in front of him was a web drama character but he made his heart... ache.

" Why are you crying? Is my answer that hilarious? "

Li Yun shook his head. He stand up and put his arms at Ling Xiao's neck. He sat at his lap and pressed his lips at the man's cheek.

Ling Xiao: O///O

" I'll marry you, General Li but I-- "

Li Yun coughed dark blood this time. He can't swallowed it down his throat this time. Ling Xiao saw this and his eyes were filled with killing intent.

" Who dared to poison you?
Yun-Er, don't hide anything from me. I'll made that person get what he deserved! I'm not part of the royal family anymore but I still got connections! "

' Well, he was just the current crowned prince! '

" By the way, what take you so long to visit me? "

" I pave the way for us so I can be able to marry you and I also strengthen my control at the army. I want my future wife to be proud! "

'I diverted the conversation. Am I a bad person? '

" Ling Xiao, can... we be married tomorrow?

Li Yun asked as he twirled the porcelain cup at his hand. His eyes were filled with seriousness as he waited for Li Yun'a answer.

" Your excited to be with me? Yun-Er you just made me happy by asking that. I'll prepare the bridal chamber, right away. "

Ling Xiao eyes were filled with joy as he talked to Li Yun about their wedding arrangement plans.

' What a perv! I will make you happy but I will also make you sad. '

-------

Ling Zhen who was reading a report was full of seriousness. His wife, Li Yan was observing him and seem like there was something that he would like say.

" Yan, is there something wrong? "

Ling Zhen frowned. He dropped the document he was reading and directed his gaze to the man.

" Your Highness, I can't shake the feeling that something bad will happen. "

" Happen to who? "

Ling Zhen asked with wonder as he led Li Yan to sit on his lap.

" I don't know. The poison we set up was indeed drunk by the former crowned prince but why was he still well? "

" That...Rest assured, my princess. My brother was an alert person. He can't be poisoned because his body was fortified against it since he was little so I made that poison a little special.  "

" S-special? "

" It was a slow acting one but if combined with a wild game, it will caused a man to be death instantly. Either way, he can be dead...but because he granted us with goodwill instead of punishing us, I slipped the antidote at his wine when we ate together  and that was the day after our marriage. "

Li Yan smiled at Ling Zhen's long explanation but he suddenly frowned and cried afterwards. Ling Zhen panicked and hurriedly supported his wife.

" W-what if it was given to a gifted man? Will he survived? "