Chapter 1.1

Inside the ancient style room, Li Yun heard a voice from somewhere. He waited for a few seconds if the voice will once again be heard but... there's none, ah! He remained lying in the chaise for awhile to alleviate the pain he was experiencing from his back and once enough pain subsided, he tried to sit and from there, he stood but he staggered. He tried to grab the edge of the chaise but he slumped at the floor.

---[ What an idiot! You can't even stand! I don't really know what to do to you!~~ ]

' This isn't real! This is definitely a prank from Ming Lan! This is a recorded voice that I'm hearing right now!!! '

Li Yun covered his ears to stop the voice from entering his ear but it seems that he flirty voice took a liking to him because it still continued to pester him.

---[ Host, the first ship to be mend was randomly selected.~~ ]

' Ship? ' Li Yun asked himself in wonder when the flirty voice mentioned mend something.

" What ship are you talking about, You fudging thing?! Ming Lan, Come out now!!! I'm fudging serious now! "

Li Yun shouted as he leaned toward the chaise and grabbed a nearby pillow. He hugged it while imagining it was his dear Lapiz. He did this to relieved the brewing frustration inside him that was about to erupt.

---[ Ling Xiao x Li Yan is now sailing. Please remove the obstructions or... be killed.~ Tee hee~~ ]

'Killed ? I will be killed?! '

Li Yun paled as he remained sprawled at the floor while holding the pillow. He wanted to stand but immense pain erupted from his feet. He decided to looked down and now, he noticed that his feet had a few blisters. He decided to stay in his current position and the voice's weird message suddenly poked his sleeping IQ.

" Wait... Ling Xiao x Li Yan ?! "

Li Yun, as if hearing the claps and cheering dedicated for hin was finally enlightened. This was one of the ships that he sink, ah! But the weird thing was...why brought this up all of a sudden?

---[ Finally! Your A+ grade was not a joke, ah! You finally remebered the mess you made, my dear Host~~~ ]

A projection was suddenly flashed in front of Li Yun. It was filled with information and it was written in Chinese. He read it and his eyes widen.

This time he can't still accept the cruel reality that this situation was real.

He was transported in a world where his name was also Li Yun. The worst was it was in ancient time like the settings of a certain web drama <<Love And Loyalty>> , which he watched a few weeks ago.

---[ Host, Do you need a plot summary or just your mission and rewards?~~]

Li Yun ignored the voice's question. He's still indenial about this whole thing because this was all a prank. If he really completed this so called "mission", maybe Ming Lan will appear at the end and say:
" Hahaha! You fall at my prank, Yun Yun! And it's big time! Big Time! "

Li Yun silently comforted himself and replied softly to the flirty voice.

" Both. Show me all the info about this mission and of course, the rewards. "

He read the information from top to bottom. He's whole being was entirely shaken. He finally realized that this was all real! As in all real!

Li Yun: =.= *splashes blood to the system mentally*

Li Yun read the entire text and take note of the most important points.

This world was indeed the <<Love and Loyalty>> web comic which he was currently in.

The protagonist in the web comic was called Li Yan. He was an eighteen year old charming lad and in terms of talent, he was pretty versatile unlike his younger brother, Li Yun. He had a pair of gentle brown eyes, red lips, willow eyebrows and a set of pearly white teeth that when he smiles, the flowers will bloom and his free flowing black hair tied with a ribbon, greatly made his fair skin glow.

In this empire, there were no one against the same gender romance because it's entirely normal. They can marry anyone they love but there were exceptional people who were called 'gifted beings'.

The so called 'gifted beings' came to be because of a God's silly antics. He saw a bickering husband and wife. The wife was enraged and wishes that males should also gave birth so they can also suffer the pain of child birthing. She also wish that females should have an ability to fend for themselves so they can't be abused by males anymore.

The God granted her wish and *poof*.The males can give birth, the females can be strong and fight for themselves. This made the people shoked and grieved and this made the God sad because he thught that the people will be happy because he made their desire come true. Unfortunately, He can't retract it and for compensation, he decide that the males who can gave birth will have beauty and grace with the price of their fertility while women will have their gifts but the price was they can't gave birth anymore.

For a young man to be determined to be a 'gifted being' , a lotus flower like mark will appear on his wrist when he's still a child and when he reached sixteen, it will turn red. The redder the mark is, the higher the fertility. This made the young men with blood red lotus flower mark, be greatly favored by the people but it's pretty rare to meet one so, once the parents knew that their child had it, it was not an exxageration that their family struck gold because who don't love beauties? And this beauties are destined to be wed to a goverment officials, rich merchants or even royalties.

For a young lady to be determined as a "gifted being" , a lotus mark was also present on their wrist since her childhood but contrary to the young men, it will be dyed white once she reached ten. The whiter the lotus was, the stronger the young lady was. These lucky young ladies that had a mark wil soon join the army as a reserve. They will undergo training like the men soldier but it will not be so harsh and they are also free to marry anyone else unlike the 'gifted young men' because they were infertile. Many people said that when these ladies love, those men that accepted their circumstances will receive joy.

The two parties were happy. The few males can be with their male partners and the few females can not be weak anymore but the price was they can't give birth but they didn't regret it.