Chapter 2: Adoption

Mark exits from a cab, and awes at the tall building that is 11 Orphanage. James is wearing her only other Markiplier shirt, his christmas merch from his Live stream. Mark sighs and walks in the orphanage.

Jaymes POV
"KIIDS! ADOPTION INTERVIEWS!" The intercom shouted. I shrugged and walked downstairs. I look to the left where I get only a quick glance of the person going to adopt one of us. Was that Mark? No, it couldn't be. I tell myself. After the 3-5 years and the 6-10 years, I was the first of the 11-14 years and I was 12! I went to the interveiw room and saw him. The best person in the world to me, my idol!

Marki POV
I waved to the child that came in. I guessed that she was 11 or something. She was wearing my Christmas merch sweater. "Hello! I'm Mark, but it looks like you already know that." I laugh a bit and she had an amazed look. "So, what are you doing here anyway?" I feel disappointed that I asked the question said to everyone else. She answered with a bit of a long answer. I knew that... whats her name? Ah, right. James... she was the one for me to adopt. Like each time, the lady- Ms. Maseda- came in and asked "What do you think? Would you want to adopt her?" I surprised her with this answer: "I would like to adopt James." Flustered, she responded, "S-sir, are you sure?" I nodded and she left to get the adoption papers for Jaymes. Ms. Maseda came back soon after with the adoption papers and told me, "Jaymes is packing all her stuff. She will be down soon. Please sign here, here, here, annd here." She pointed. I quickly read a few of the lines an noticed some thing that were important. "Hey, uh, can I get a copy of this to take home?" I asked and she nodded, leaving once again.

Jaymes POV

I had packed everything except for one thing. My Markiplier pink-mustache merch shirt. I carefully put it in my small suitcase on top of my computer and it's charger. It felt strange to me that I had a computer but not a phone. Author?

My POV

WELP! Time to break the fourth wall. Hello audience. I am MarkiplierTV, or Author. I am Author due to me writing this story. Jaymes, you do not have a phone because Markimoo has a few... gifts for you. Before this becomes an Authors Note, I have to go. Good Luck Jaymes!

Jaymes POV

That was... weird. Audience? I-is that you? 0.0... CONTINUING. I walked downstairs and tripped on the last step. "Ow.." I got up and rubbed my knee. I arrived at the room and Markiplier smiled as if he was waiting for me. Most likely he was, but who knows. Ms. Maseda walks in and greets us. Mark takes the folder that was handed to him and he reached his hand out to me. I take it and he leads us out.