part 3 "I'll never confess."

*BTS Dorm*

Suga was working on a song in a studio when RM came.

RM:
"Suga we need to talk."

Suga:
"about what?" Although suga knew what he was going to say.

RM:
"about You and Y/N."

Suga:
"There is nothing to talk about us."

RM:
"How long you are going to deny that you like her infact alot?"

Suga didn't respond.

RM:
"I'm not letting you go this time."

Suga:
"Ok I'm going to end it once and for all. I admit that I like her. I want to make her happy but I'll never confess to her."

RM:
"What do you mean?"

Suga:
"listen in school I lost my best friend after confessing to her. I'm horrible. I don't want to add extra stress to her already disturbed life."

RM:
(Sighs) "She is not disturbed anymore. Can't you see she is truly happy with her group and us."

Suga:
"I know. and I don't want to make her life stressful again.I'm happy rightnow seeing her happy."

RM:
"But......"

Suga:
"I'll leave the room if you are going to continue this."

RM just sighs.

* Madlock dorm *

You were thinking that after many hardships you finally got people in your life who actually cares for you and love you. You were also thinking to tell them who your parents are. You want to share with them all about your parents. So you decided to tell them tonight.

Mina:
"Y/N get up have dinner then we will have a gossip round."

You smile at her and stood up.

Y/N:
"As you wish."

To be continued.