Part 5 " Accusation from YG ent. on Y/n"

*Next Morning*

you were practicing with your girls without knowing that there is something going about in the news.

News report:

"YG entertainment accused Y/N, memeber of madlock of plagiarising. As you all know Y/N had a solo in the album which topped charts. Everyone said it was lit and her rap style is kind of similar to YG himself. But YG ent. just accused her not only of copying YG's style rap but also accused her of plagiarism. YG ent. went on to say that she just debuted and already talking high of herself and dissing others. We all know that Y/N dissed artists/idols for making their careers more important than people and family.
We'll let you decide that are YG's accusations fair or not."

BTS members and bang pd heard the news as well. They called you and other girls as well. They told you everything and you heard the news as well. You felt broken into pieces inside.
"Why every pain in my life is from this man?" You thought.
Suga was worried about you. He comforted you as well.
Mina,Jisoo and Dahyun became really worried because they knew he is your father. You didn't know since when your eyes became this dry. You want to cry your heart out but tears are not willing to comfort you as well. So you decided to look strong and unshattered.

You:
"What should we do now?"

Bang pd nim:
"Don't worry. I'll handle this. I called you to tell you that you don't have to change your style or anything. Do whatever you want. I'll support you."

You:
"And netizens?"

Suga:
"They will talk and shut by themselves. Don't bother them."

After all discussion issue will be resolved by everyone but you knew the pain will never fade away.

At night you were with other girls when suga came to your dorm.
Suga:
"Y/n come out for a moment. "
You went outside with him.
You:
"What is it? Isn't it too late?"
Suga:
"No it's just 12:30"
You:
"It is late."
He suddenly turned back to face you and hold your hand in his both hands.
You:
"What are yo..."
Suga:
"Let me talk y/n"
You just nodded.
Suga:
"Look whatever happened today made me worried about about you. I want to tell you that whatever happens you'll always find me by your side."
He paused for a second.
Suga:
"Always remember you are important to me. Promise me whenever you'll need me you'll not hesitate."
You:
"I promise."
A relaxed smile appeared on his face.
You:
"My hand."
You pointed at you hand which he was holding.
Suga:
"Oh sorry." He smiled nervously which made you chuckle.
Jungkook:
"Did I miss something?" He appeared out of nowhere.
Suga:
"Shutup! What are you doing here?"
Jungkook:
"Namjoon hyung called you."
Suga:
"Ok I'm coming. Y/n I'll go now."
You smiled and he went inside with jimin. His words made you feel secure. You felt that you have someone who will hold you when you'll about to fell. You smiled at your thoughts and went inside. Everyone was already asleep so you went to sleep as well.

To be continued.