Part 9

Suga:
"Don't lie."

You:
"Why would I?"

Suga:
"He was holding your hands and you were hugging him happily and you are saying you are not dating him."
He looked like he want to punch B.I so bad.

You:
"It's not like that."

Suga:
" I should've known when you went to him last night." This made you angry that Suga was not believing you.

You:
"Stop it. He is not my boyfriend and same goes for you so why are you acting like I cheated on you?" His expressions suddenly changed.

You:
"And about last night yes he confessed to me." You yelled back and told him everything about last night.

You:
"I'm tired of all this where you act like you are my boyfriend but you are not. Why do you always act this way?"
Instead of answering you he came close to you and kissed you.

Suga:
"Because I like you." You were out of words by his sudden kiss and confession. You were looking at him surprised.

Suga:
" I was afraid to confess because I thought I'll hurt you but I'm hurting you more this way. I'm sorry y/n. Tell me it's not too late to confess."

So you answered him in his way by kissing him. You pulled away from kiss and smile at him.

You:
"It's not late.It never would've be."
He smiled and pulled you in a sweet kiss. You both stopped when you heard jungkook's voice.

Jungkook:
"Finallllyyyyy."

Now everybody knew about you and Suga because of golden maknae Jungkook of cource. He couldn't controlled his excitement so he told everyone. And from your side the most happy person was Dahyun.

Dahyun:
"I knew it will happen someday and finally."
Everyone was joking around when your phone rang it was your father.

You:
"Hello."

YG:
"Y/n did you see the dispatch articles?"

You:
"Yes but it's not true."

YG:
"I know B.I already told me everything. I was thinking to release a statement that you guys are just best friends. So I wanted to ask you."

You:
"Yeah it will be fine. And tell eomma that I'll come home today.I want to share something." You smiled looking at Suga who smiled back.

YG:
" Now you both will keep secrets from me?" You laughed.

You:
"No I'll tell you too. Ok bye and take care." You then ended the call and Suga came to you.

Suga:
"Is everything alright?"

You:
"Yeah I'll go to home today and will stay there for night."

Suga:
"What? Why are you going to stay?"

You:
"I know you'll miss me but I miss my parents as well." You just teased him.

Suga:
"Fine."

YG and Bighit ent. released statements about the dispatch issue and cleared that you and B.I are just best friends.
Well ofcource some people believed and some didn't. Then you went home later that day. You entered home.

You:
"Eommaaaaa." You called her loudly.
She came out from kitchen and you ran to hug her tightly.

You:
"I missed you so much."

Lee Eunju:
"I missed you too. I'm so happy you came home."

You:
"Eomma what are you cooking?"

Lee Eunju:
"Well your favourite dish. I love to cook for you."

You:
"Teach me too. I don't know anything."

Lee Eunju:
"Sure."

At dinner table your father reminded you that you wanted to tell them something.

You:
"O yeah actually I like someone I mean he likes me too."

YG:
"In other words you have a boyfriend." He laughed.

Lee Eunju:
"Really? Is it Suga from BTS?" You choked on your food.

You:
"H-how do you know?"

YG:
"I told you it is Suga."

You:
"Wait what is happening? I can't understand."

Lee Eunju:
"Well your father said Suga is your boyfriend or will be in future when he called you first time when you came here."

You:
"Woahh appa you really can see future."

YG:
"I just knew it from looking at you."

Lee Eunju:
"Now I have to meet him again."

You:
"You met him before and he is not changed at all." You laughed.

YG:
"I have no objection. I like that guy."

Lee Eunju:
"Yeah but now I have to see him with mother's eyes."
You and YG both laughed

You:
"Eomma what are you even talking?"

Lee Eunju:
"You both will not understand."

You:
"Ok fine. I'm going to my room now. Good night."

You went to your room and called Suga.

Suga:
"Finally you called. I have became stone while waiting for you."

You:
"That's good as you wanted to be born as stone." You laughed.

Suga:
"Well that's something different."

You:
"Umm yoongi I told my parents about us."

He was shocked.

Suga:
"What? What did they say? " he was becoming nervous.

You:
"Well appa already knew it because of his instinct and eomma now wants to meet you again." You laughed.

Suga:
"This is unexpected. Looks like I need to tell my parents about you as well." Now it was your turn to get nervous.

You:
"No no don't tell them. I mean what if they don't like me."

Suga:
"Don't worry about that eomma already want you to be her daughter in law and appa will also like you."

You:
"We both are lucky in this matter then." You both laughed.
You talked to him till you fell asleep.

To be continued.