Part 7

When you went to meet your parents at a decided place they were already there waiting for you. Bang pd nim greeted them but you just gave them a cold look but your mother was not having it. She ignored your attitude and came to you.She caressed your cheek.

Lee Eunju:
"I knew that you'll come. Yang didn't I tell you she'll come?"
You were about to step back when she hugged you. But you just gently pushed her away.

YG:
"Eunju we should give her time and talk to her first."

Lee Eunju:
"Alright."
Everyone sat down. After a little talk YG came to the main point.

YG:
"Y/n. I know this is not going to justify our decision but may be you could forgive us."
He then continued.

YG:
"When we were married it was not taken well by the public. Then we were expecting you. We knew that everything was at risk especially your mother's career. Idol being a mother was not acceptable unfortunately."

Lee Eunju:
"At that time I was too blind for fame. My friend said that she will take care of you while we can keep it as a secret and I agreed. "
She was clearly in pain talking about all this.

Lee Eunju:
"Y/n I frequently called her to talk about you. It was so difficult without you.Then one day she called us to tell the news which totally changed our life. "

At this point your mother was crying and she couldn't talk. You didn't know why but you were feeling sad by seeing her cry. YG tried to comfort her and continued from where she left.

YG:
"Your mother asked me to bring you back but her friend called us to tell that you were missing. We tried to find you everywhere but there was no clue. Your mother quit music industry as she was blaming herself."

You were in shock. You didn't know how to react. You didn't know you should question them that why they left you in first place or should you comfort them.

Lee Eunju:
"Y/n I went to my friend after seeing you and it turned out that my friend sent you to orphanage and created all drama because she was jealous. Y/n please forgive us. "

YG:
"Everyday was hard for us without you. We know it's difficult to forgive us because we couldn't even forgive ourselves. But please...."

You didn't know when tears fell out from your eyes. You never thought you'll melt this easily but the fact that you were not the only one living a hard life was making you weak for them. When they saw you were crying you mother came to hug you following by your father.

You always wanted your parents to give you a warm hug full of love. You hugged them back. You knew that it was hard for them as well. You forgave them and also apologize for your rude behaviour.

Lee Eunju:
"No baby it was natural you don't have to apologize."

YG:
"Your mom is right."

Lee Eunju:
"Now you will live with us,right?"

You:
"What?" You looked at Bang pd nim confused who was just a silent viewer untill now.

You:
"I can't I mean I have to be with the girls and everything."
Your mother was clearly sad about this.

Bang pd nim:
"Live with them while you are on break. Then come back."

YG:
"Then let's go with us or you have to pick something from your dorm?"
He was looking so happy which made you smile.

You:
"Yeah I need to pick some clothes."

Lee:
"No I'll buy everything for you now. So just come with us."
You looked at Bang pd nim who was smiling at the scene.

Band pd nim:
"Go with them and don't worry I'll tell others as well."

You then went with your parents. Your parents specially your mom wasn't able to control her happiness.
      _____________________________
Bang pd nim arrived at Bighit. Everyone came to him. But they didn't see you.

Suga:
"Where's y/n?"
Bang pd nim then explains everything to them.

You were having dinner with your parents. This was so awkward for you. Suddenly your phone rang. It was Suga. You didn't pick up as you were having dinner.

YG:
"Girls are calling again?" He smiled. You've already talked to the girls and BTS before.

You:
"No it's Suga sunbaenim."
Your parents looked at you confused.

You:
"What? "

Lee Eunju:
"Is he your...?"

You:
"N-No what are you thinking? He just care for m-everyone."

YG:
"Yeah alright. First eat otherwise your mother will keep going."

Lee Eunju:
"I was just asking."
You smiled and continued your dinner. After your dinner you went to your room.

Suga was thinking that why you didn't pick his phone. Even though everyone was happy that everything is solved between you and your parents. He was still worried about you. He was thinking about you when you called him.

Suga:
"Where were you? I called you before but..."

You:
"Wait hold on. I was having dinner so I couldn't pick up. Sorry."

Suga:
"Oh."

You:
"That's it? I thought you were badly missing me." You giggled.

Suga:
"What? I've never seen this side of yours.Are you okay?" He was smiling and now relaxed that you were okay infact more than okay.

You:
"Then you'll see this side more often from now on."
You kept talking to him for a while. You were so happy to talk to him. You didn't know when you fell asleep.

Days were passing and you were very happy with your parents. Your mother always want to buy you something or to cook for you. YG already told everyone through media about you. Of cource there was lot of media talk and netizens mixed reactions. But everything was cooled down after a while. You also visited your group members and also met BTS. Your girls also came to your house.

You were having a breakfast with your parents.

YG:
"Y/n let's go with me today."

You:
"But I don't know anyone there except jennie."

YG:
"Don't worry about that."
You went to YG. Company with your father today.

Ikon was practising when bobby decided to tease B.I

Bobby:
"You have a good chance now. Who knew your crush would turn out to be YG's daughter? Now she's a family."

B.I:
"Shutup bobby I just admire her. I have no other intensions."

They stopped talking when they heard YG's voice.

YG:
"Boys come here."
They came out and when they saw they greeted you. You bowed to them.
Boys were teasingly smiled at B.I.

You:
"Appa, I'm going to see jennie."
He nodded and you went to blackpink .

Jennie:
"Y/n you are here. I was waiting."
You greeted everyone.

B.I had a crush on you since you debuted. Or you can say he admires you as he said.

B.I:
"She is really pretty." He said it loud without realizing it

Bobby:
"I thought you just admire her." Everyone laughed.

B.I:
"Shut up and now come we have to practise for our comeback."

To be continued.