Part 8

As time was passing you were becoming close with YG Fam specially Blackpink and Ikon. You have now moved to your dorm but you frequently visit your parents. You were working on some music in the studio with Suga when your phone rang.

You:
"Hello."

B.I :
"Y/n can you come here now?"

You:
"Yeah but why?"

B.I :
"I just need your little help."

You:
"Ok I'm coming."

Suga who was not paying attention to you looked at you questionably.You ended the call.

You:
"I have to go."

Suga:
"Where?"

You:
"B.I said he need a little help. So I'm going."

Suga:
"Why you?"

You:
"What are you talking?"

Suga:
"Nothing."

You:
"Ok then bye."

"Why B.I is becoming so close with y/n? Does he like her? What if she likes him too? Are they datin...no no it can't be. Then why he called her at this hour?" These kind of thoughts were making Suga uncomfortable. He was no longer paying attention to music. He stopped doing it and went outside frustrated.

RM:
"What are you doing here?"
Suga turned at RM's voice.

RM:
"I thought you were working on music with y/n."

Suga:
"I was but she went to meet B.I"

RM:
"Why at this hour?"

Suga:
"Exactly why? I don't know. Whatever."

RM:
"Are you being jealous or protective?"

Suga:
"Both."
RM was not expecting him to accept this.

RM:
"Are you alright?"

Suga:
"I don't know. I feel like I have taken her for granted all this time. I thought no one will ever come in her life except me but I forgot that I never told her how much I like her and now I feel like it is too late." He sighed.

RM:
"I don't think it's late. She just went to meet him and you assumed so many things. I suggest you to confess your feelings to her."

Suga:
"I will."

___________________________
You were with B.I. He wanted you to listen to his new solo song he composed.

You:
"This is amazing. You are genious boy."

B.I:
"Do you like it?"

You:
"Yeah it's beautiful."

B.I:
"Do you like someone?" You were surprised at his sudden question.

You:
"What? Why?"

B.I:
"Just this song is about liking someone when they don't even know your feeling. That's why I asked."

You:
"Did you write this for that someone?"

B.I:
"Yeah."

You:
"Really? Who is she?"

B.I:
"I can't tell you now but I'll tell you later.You didn't answer my question before."

You:
"Oh I...I actually.." you didn't complete your sentence because your phone rang and it was Suga.

You:
"What is it?"

Suga:
"Are you not coming back? It's too late." You looked at the time and it was 1 am.

You:
"Oh I didn't realize it. Don't worry I'm coming."

Suga:
"Be quick."

You:
"Oookayyyyy"
You then said B.I that you have to back now. So he drove you back to dorm.

You:
"I'll go now. Bye."
But B.I came out of the car and came to you.

B.I:
"Y/n that song I wanted you to be the first one to listen. Because...that was for you."

This took you by surprise. He then hold your hand.You were about to talk but he stopped you.

B.I:
"I know this is not the right time but I can not take it anymore. Y/n I like you. I didn't tell you because I wanted you to like me back. I just wanted to get this off from my heart. I wanted to be very honest with you. I hope we'll be atleast friends. "
This was too much to take in. You were in shock.

You:
"I'm so sorry.."

B.I:
"Don't be sorry. Just give me a hug." He smiled.

You:
"Are you being serious?" You looked confused but you wanted to clear the awkwardness so you hugged him.

B.I:
" When Suga sunbaenim and you are over come to me, ok?" You pulled out from hug surprisingly just to see him laughing.

B.I:
"I was kidding."

You:
"But we are not dating."

B.I:
"But I know you guys will."

You:
"Ok stop it now and go back."
You then waved him good bye and went inside. Suga was waiting but he decided to talk to you next day.

Suga:
"Finally you came back. Now go to sleep. Good night." He went without hearing your reply.

You:
"What was that?" You mumbled.
You then went to your room and fell asleep.

Next morning you went for practice alone. You were practicing when Suga came. He showed you his phone and it was you and B.I hugging and holding hands. Pictures were released by dispatch from last night.

You:
"God when did they..."

Suga:
"Are you dating him?" He asked you in low tone but he was clearly angry.

You:
"What? No I'm not dating him."

Suga:
"Don't lie."

To be continued.