begining

PREFACE

immortal princess. immortal slayer. her friends and family will disagree with her choice of love. but that will not make her change her mind.

people say blands are dumb and that is whatpeople say when she finds her true love. will she listen to her family or her heart?

a love and fight story

my name is saturn i am the immortal princess. also the last immortal slayer of were wolves shape shifters vampires. i am 14 years old. i measure in at 4 foot 9. yep im small. i have blond shoulder length hair with a side fringe. [that never whants to stay the way i want it to] blue eyes. and i aint skinny or fat. i wheigh in at 6 stone and a half. i have no friends. but the whole school following me. im an emo and if it wernt for the fact that i am the princess i would always be alone.

''princess saturn. it is time for you to wake up. it is 7 am'' the maid shook me lightly. ugh. noo let me sleep.

''go away. five more minutes'' i moaned into the pillow. before i could even attempt to wake up my cover was of me. leaving me in three quaters and my vest top.

''aaarrrgggghhh' i squeled. someone had poured ice water on me.

''when your told to wake up. you have to wake up'' my father chuckled.

''hey. im the princess. and the last immortal slayer left. you should show me some respect'' i yelled.i heard my father burst out laughing.

''fine. im up. wheres my uniform pertulia?''

''wardrobe ma'am'' she curtsey'd.

''hey. your lucky im lettin you call me princess. so dont curtsey'' i growled.

i dragged my feet to my bathroom. i put my towl on the peg next to the shower door. i walked into the shower cabinet and stripped down. i threw my clothes out of the door and turned the shower on. the water made me stop shivering. i washed my blond hair with my favourite shampoo that smelled of tea-tree.

i shut of the water and wrapped my towel around me. i loved oversized things so my towel came below my knees. i walked out of the bathroom and into my walk in wardrobe. ugh my uniform. well the real school uniform is hideous but since i am royalty i get to change my uniform slightly. instead of white and black below the knee skirt. tie. white shirt. black shoes. school bag and blazer. i get to wear above the knee blaack and white checked skirt. white short sleeved shirt. black converse. bench shoulder bag-blue- and a hooded jacket. my mum and dad had tried to persuade me to be home school ''its to dangerous for a princess to be in mortal school'' my mum whined. ''but mum. i am immortal. and i have jack. and i will never be alone'' it was true i couldnt die or get older. yet. an deside when i want to age then i will go to madam zelda. cshe would put a spell on me that will let me age for a few years. -however long i wanted- but i had a duty that i enjoyed to much.