meeting the family

''thanks any way..but you shouldnt have done that''

''i would do anything for you'' i whispered and hopped of his lap.

''anything?'' he asked..oh no..he's gonna leave me.

''anything but your freedom...i cant lose you...i cant have you leave me'' i said walking over to a wall and put my forehead to it.

''i wouldnt want my freedom if it didnt include you...i was wondering if yoou could free...my little sister...she's 10'' 10...a 10 year old.

''where is she?''

''in the slave house'' i grabbed a jacket for me and a boys coat for mat.

''c'mon...were getting her out now...how dare they take a 10 year old....she will live with us till i speak to my parents'' i said dragging mat out of my room.

''one question'' he said stopping me.

''ill answer anything...any question''

''why are you so nice to me?'' i smiled.

''i like you...you saved me once so now it is my duty to give you as much freedom as i can without you being killed...and i want your parents adress please''

''you...you want my parents...a...ad...adress?'' he gulped.

''no im not going to attack...i want to speak to them about your safety'' i said pulling mat to my car...i can drive....i sat in the drivers seat waiting for him.

''mm katie...you have a mercedes benz'' he gawked through my window.

''the big boy want to drive?'' i asked and ma nodded. i moved into the passenger seat and gave him the keys.

20 mins later

i burst through the doors of the slave house.

''where is harry conner?'' i growled.

''im here princess'' i walked over to him and punched him.

''i want you to take me to the slaves...the vampire slaves'' i growled and he nodded.

''mat...c'mon'' i said and followed harry.

''lucy'' mat cried and rushed over to a cage. i looked in to see a beautiful pale girl with waist length brown hair and soft brown eyes.

''this cow?'' harry asked.

''no...this girl....and every other vampire slave in here'' i said ripping the cage door of the hinges.

''all..all of them..that's a lot of money''

''no...it's free.....you will give them all to me and the deeds...so if any are re captured they will come to me'' i said and harry walked of. i let my steel claws grow out of my fista and started to rip the cages to pieces.

''children'' i called and all the kids looked and walked over to me.

''i am sorry for your pain..butknow you belong to me'' i said swallowing slightly.

''we belong to you now? are you mean? oh no...please dont hit me'' lucy cried and hugged mathew.

''yes you belong to me...you will live in my castle...eat anything...do anything but...i have one thing i dont want you doing'' i blinked twice and looked at mat.

''what..umm...what's that?''

''you will only drink the blood i let you...i am the vampire slayer so i cant have you hunting most nights...it is my job to kill any vampire i find hunting so i will prefer it if you dont go hunting without my permission''