random part of da story

A/N I AM CHANGING THE AGE TO 15 ALMOST 16 CAUSE THEY SOUND A LITTLE BIT YOUNG AT 14..PLEASE PLAY ALONG WITH ME..THANKS...OH AND NOW SHE IS 5 FOOT4

once we were safely in the car i decided to break this horrible silence.

''mat...im sorry'' great so much for breaking the silence.

''sorry doesnt cut it...you left me to get tortured with silver whips and chains...iv bled so much and now i have to refrain from killing people'' he hissed his voice so menacing i flinched back.

''well i am so sorry that i left you but what else could i do?'' i asked in a stronger voice.

''you could have helped me by getting the guy of me'' my blood started to boil how dare he say i didnt try.

''just because i killed tom and ryan doesnt mean you couldnt have helped me...i was the one that had fricken knocking out chemicals pressed to my mouth and nose...what was i meant to do try and stay awake cause i tried that...i woke up 30 minutes before we left for the auction...do you really think i wouldnt have done everything in my power to save you or am i just another bitch in your life?'' i yelled

''they knocked you out?'' he screamed.

''stop yelling...i dont like it'' i yelled back.

''im sorry i didnt mean to scare you...i guess im just a little over dramatic'' he said in the voice i love.

''im just glad your not to badly hurt'' my eyes gazed over his blood drenched clothes. i threw my arms around his neck and hugged mat close.

''kaida he is your slave you shouldnt be like that with him'' i turned around and mat hissed.

''how dare you....HOW FRICKEN DARE YOU mat is not my slave he is my friend and i dont give a shit what i am meant to and not meant to do mat is a friend not a slave or enemy'' i growled.

''he is a slave'' jaques growled back.

''no he is not...mat will never be my slave and that is final'' we drove up the driveway and came to a stop.

''c'mon'' i stepped out the car and held mat's hand whilst we walked through the door.

''ah is this your new slave'' my father asaid walking into the veiw.

''no...mat is my friend not slave'' i smiled.

''what do you mean friend...he is a slave'' he grumbled.

''honey...this is the vampire prince...you know the one she fought for'' my mother said standing next to my father.

''fine...but where is your slave...you need a slave'' yay my daddy hasnt yelled...yet

''i didnt buy one...i dont need one....mat will help me keep my room tidy...wont you mat'' i turned my head and looked at mat.

''umm..sure...as long as it keeps me here then yes'' we smiled at eachother.

''thats settled then...c'mon il show you to your room'' i dragged mat upstairs and into the spare room next to mine.

''umm...kaida'' he whispered.

''yeah?'' maybe he didnt like the room.

''could i stay in your room...im a little nervouse...i mean i dont want anyone killing me in the middle of the night''

''oh my god u are seriouse'' i chuckled. mat nodded.

''fine..c'mon'' i grabbed his hand and pulled into my room.

this is your room?'' he gasped.

''what did you expect..pink?'' i loked around my room. one large black wall and 3 blood red, blood red carped, black bed, red couch black chair, desk, tv and red doors.

''umm yeah'' i looked at him...his eyes diluted,

''sit'' i ordered and pointed to my couch. once mat was seated i sat on his lap.

''um i dont think this is such a good idea..if you dont want to lose blood'' he whispered.

''that's the point...my blood is better than anyones..you will only need a little'' i pulled my hair away.

''are you sure?'' i know im crazy..offering blood to a vampire.

''deadly now drink before you get to thirsty and try to drain me'' mat let out a small chuckle. mat's fangs peirced my skin and he started to feed. i closed my eyes and blocked out the tiny pain. after a few minutes i felt him pull his fangs out and kiss my neck.

''you done?'' i asked looking at him.

''yes..thank you'' he whispered looking down. i pulled his chin up to look at me.

''that's what friends are for'' i smiled