fight fight fight. just gonna av 2 wait

i walked from my wardrobe to my dresser. wtf. ''where's my make up bags?'' i yelled. where the hell were they? i put them on my dresser last night and i did not move them so where the hel were they? i pulled out my drawers. nope not there. i checked everywhere. no were in sight.

''ma'am do you need assistance?'' pertulia asked. duh.

''yess'' i hissed. ''where the hell are my make up bags?'' please find them before i rip your measly head of. being an immortal means i have unlimited strength that part was never a lie but the speed is a lie. total myths. vampires dont get burnt by sunlight. werewolves cant be killed by silver bullets and shape shifters cannot be hurt unless they are killed by another shape shifter were wolf vampire or slayer. i wasnt fast. no were near fast because i had asthma. but i was fast enough to catch a weak vampire and if they were strong all i had to do was jump. no speed but jumping was simple ihave jumped over 25 meters in the air.

''i..im ..not ...sure'' great! oh well another dead maid wont hurt.

''find them'' i growled the order.

''i..i was.. ordered... to ...bin them ma'am'' fuck damn shit.

''WHO'' i will rip there head of and feed them top my rottwieler and husky for a snack.

''a..a...alex miss'' that skinny cocky perverted pathetic prick of a fighter.

''AND YOU LISTENED TO HIM?'' she nodded.

''goodbye pertulia'' i walked the space between us. i had a small blade that i always kept with me open and hidden by my hoody and hand. one swift movement and her throat was cut the blood didnt even stain my blood red carpet.

''MUM. DAD WHERE THE HELL IS THAT PRICK JACKASS PATHETIC CHILD CALLED ALEX'' i screamed running down my hall.

''honey he's in the training grounds. why whats the matter?'' my mum asked standing leaning against the door frame of her office.

''just make sure the cleaning crew go into my bedroom. and im gonna kill that mother frickin idiotic child'' i growled

''babes i dont think thats........ and there goes another window'' my dad had joined my mum from what i could hear. before i knew it i had broken through the 3rd story window and i was on the ground heading straight for alex.

''hey sexy'' he purred when he saw me running towards him.

''shut the hell up'' i jumped on him causing us to land on the floor me straddling his waist with my legs. luckily i had already put my shorts on already.

''hey if you wanted me soo badly all ypou had to do was ask'' ugh perverted idiot.