LOST IN HIS TOUCH

DONT BLAME OUR LOVE ON ME BEING BLOND

''why the flip did you tell my frickin maid to bin my makup?'' i growled smashing his head into the ground.

''two things hun. 1 i like to be on top'' he flipped me over so my back was pressed against the ground and he has lying on top of me. jeez keep it to yourself boy. I aint interested.

''and 2 is i wanted this reaction from you'' his perverted grin reached his face. I felt his hand grabbing my leg and pulled it up around his waist whilst the other rubbed my jugular vein.

''oh honey people are watching'' i whined. I loved teasing him. He plays his game i play mine twenty steps ahead. See im 14 not stupid. I know im under aged - technically if i was mortal- for the whole relationship intimacy but i love to tease.

''look its 7:30 and i have to be at school by 8:40 so i have an 40 mins. My room ten mins'' i smirked against his neck as i whispered in his ear.

''fine by me princess perfect'' ha that's what he thought. I ain't that gullible.

''kk babes'' i purred and pushed him of me. i ran into the house and straight to my room.

''have you killed him yet?'' my father laughed

''nope i have something better in mind'' i stopped to hug him and started to walk of.

''ok hun. But tonight at 8 your goin to the auction. If your gonna kill anymore slaves or maids might as well get one who doesn't make so much mess'' oh crap. Vampire.

''kk pappy c'ya later'' i ran back to my room. Yay my room was clean no body hallelujah.

''right secret emergency make up kit'' i whispered. No one knew about my SEMK i quickly changed into a small black dress and put on some eyeliner and red lipstick. I heard the door open so i threw my makeup bag under my dresser.

''WOW. Your HOT'' ha he looked like a cod with his mouth hanging open.

''come here'' i said walking towards him and hugged him. Before i could think of anything else i had my back pinned against the wall and alex had pressed his lips gently to mine. Ha SUCKER . he carried my in a bridal style to my king size bed and laid me down. IDIOT. MORON. STUPID. BOY

I wrapped my legs around his waist and flipped us over so i was on top. I leaned down and kissed his lips. - not - as i pressed my lips to his i placed my hand under my pillow and quickly brought out a pair of hand cuffs. In a swift movement i handcuffed his left hand to the metal headboard.

''i aint that easy child'' i hopped of the bed. Oh crud. My uniform was in the wash so i had to pay some money to wear my own clothes oh well. If i wanted to i could pay £100 a year and wear my own clothes. As a matter of fact i will do that from now on.

''babes c'mon let me go'' alex's annoying voice snapped me out of my trance.

''nope'' i called. I closed my wardrobes doors and flipped on the lights. After ten minutes of tossing clothes every where i settled for black converse a black tutu, neon pink leggings and a black tee with paramore written in pink. And for the finally a black 'who's afraid of the big bad wolf ' hoodie.

''baby cakes please give me the keys'' alex was getting angry now.

''hot mama'' he cooed as i walked from my closet and picked up my bag.

''yeah but not yours'' i giggled and walked out of my room.

''MUM DAD ALEX IS HAVING SOME TROUBLE IN MY BEDROOM HELP HIM WILL YA. IM GOIN SCHOOL'' i called running down 2 flights of stairs. I ignored the butler when he tried to give me a black umbrella and ran straight to my Lamborghini. ''princess'' sam the driver held out the front passenger door.