SAVE HIM

before i could say anything two men i worked with burst into the room and stormed up to me and mat.

''orincess...move away from the vampire prince'' ryan growled and the whole class stared.

''ryan...you step away from mat'' i said standing up. ryan pushed me towards tom and he held me in place.

''let me go'' i growled and struggled against tom's hold whilst ryan grabbed mat and started punching him.

''leave mat alone......let go'' i managed to kick tom in the knee cap causing him to let go.

''ryan....let mat go before i kick your ass'' i growled and flipped out my knife.

''princess i dont want to hurt you so let me take him'' tom grabbed my arm again and started to pull me away.

''get the class out side'' i ordered the teacher and stabbed tom in the arm.

''kaida....let us take him'' ryan ordered.

''no...now let him go'' the class was out side so i thre the knife into ryan's chest and he dropped down dead.

''kaida...please..we have to take him in'' tom cried out and i stabbed him. i killed two of my own men and i felt no remourse.

''mat...come'' i geabbed his arm and pulled him out of the class room.

''why did you save me?'' i turned to face him.

''you dont deserve a life as a slave...you dont deserve to be treated like a vampire....you need to live a normal life'' i said and started to walk again.

''you still didnt need to kill the men back there'' i turned around and pressed mat against the wall.

''if you left with them you wouldnt even make it to the vampire auction...i may like hunting the evil being's...but i can see good in you...you deserve a second chance'' i let go of mat and walkedthrough the doors and into the car park. some one grabbed me from behind and placed there hand over my mouth whilst another man grabbed mat and dragged him to a car.

''kaida...princess...help'' he yelled and was pushed into the car. my vision started to blur when a cloth was pressed against my mouth. some one was trying to knock me out...and succeded.

*hours later*

i opened my eyes to find me in my bed and my parents by my side.

''what did you do/'' i growled and sat up.

''honey...he was a vampire'' my mum grabbed my hand.

''he was a vampire that deserved a second chance.......he was my friend'' i pulled my hand away and jumped of my bed.

''kaida...do you realise what he could have done?'' my father yelled.

''dont you dare yell at me....i did know the chances and i knew he wouldnt....didnt jaque tell you? he saved me from being trampled on by the crowd.'' i screamed.

''do you know the dangers?'' my mum spoke.

PLEASE VOTE...COMMENT AND FAN 4 ME...AND I WILL TRY AND UPDATE SOONER NEXT TIME.

''are you the hunter....no...am i...yes...of course i know the dangers of vampires because i have fought...kidnapped and killed thousands whilst you sit on your butt's all day only caring about what you are doing...i know the dangers i have been in the dangers'' my father slapped my across the face and made me fall into my table.

''how dare you hit me...you have no right....i wish you were dead'' i screamed and ran from my room.

''kaida...what's wrong?'' jaque gabbed me and pulled me into a hug. i pulled back and he saw the hand print on my cheek.

''who did this?'' he growled.

''my father.......mat was taken cause he's a vampire prince and i yelled at my father'' i saw my parents walk down the stair.

''kaida......im sorry'' my father held his arms out.

''i will not enter the arms of a monster'' i growled and moved back before he could hug me.

''i didnt mean it'' i stared at my mum.

''what did you do to him?'' i growled.

''does it matter/'' my mum said sweetly.

''it may not matter to you but it does to me.....if he's dead then i will never forgive you'' they looked at eachother then back at me.

''he is not dead....he is were all vampires go if they dont die....one of the many auctions''

''good...now im going to my room to determine weather or not you will ever be forgiven'' i ran up stairs and into my room.

''why?'' i screamed and punched the wall.

''ooouucchhh'' damn i forgot it was made of steel so i couldnt punch through it without hurting myself.

''kaida'' alex yelled through the door.

''leave me alone before i kill you'' i yelled and walked into my bathroom.

''fine'' he grumbled. i looked in the mirror and as i guessed i had mascara down my cheeks and a nice red hand print on my cheek...oh joy.

i took a shower which helped me think. i dressed in a black corset style dress with red laces and put on some converse. i added some eyeliner and red lipstick then i was ready to go to that auction for a vampire slave...oh joy.

''mum dad...your fricken forgiven now get your butt over here'' i yelled from the front door. the came rushing in.

''were forgiven?'' they said in sinc.

''only if you give me some money to go out for a meal and to go the cinemas and i get a hug'' i grinned. they gave me a hug and handed me £200 what can i say...i have expensive taste.

''oh and one more thing''

''yeah'' my dad said.

''we throw a party 2 weeks from tonight...i get to choose decorations, music, and expecially the guests'' they gave me a weird look.

''and yes....that will include any species i want''

''but...honey..they..'' i cut my mum of.

''do you want us to fall out again?'' i asked and turned to the door.

''ok...anything for us to be a family once more'' myfather said.

''k...bye'' i left and waited for jaque by the car.

''you ok kaida'' jaque said waving a hand infront of my face.

''umm...yeah let's just get this over and done with'' we got into the car and drove of.

(10 mins later)

we took our seats at the front of the auction house waiting for the first vampire to come out.

''first up is lot number 432 mat haze...the vampire prince'' a man dragged mat up onto the stage with silver chains...special silver shaind that burnt vampires.

''4000 pounds'' some one yelled.

''15000 pounds'' i yelled.

''20000 pounds'' the same person yelled.

''one hundred thousand pounds'' i yelled again.

''sold...to princess kaida....please claim your slave'' mat looked up with regret and pain in his eyes. his eyes turned into anger when he saw me.

''keys'' i held out my hand to the man with the keys to the chains.

''shouldnt you take the chains?'' he gave me a 'your crazy' look.

''i believe i said keys''

''no'' he growled. i got a good grip on the chains and snapped them...i geabbed either side of the collar and snapped it too.

''when i say keys...i expect them'' i growled and grabbed mats hand pulling him through the scared crowd.