Just Listen ~ Chapter 8

A/N: It's a day late but it's here! :D Hope you guys like it, a little bit in depth on Harmony and her feelings for the violin! Next chapter will be better and more intuned with Harry and Harmony's love and what not! Please vote and comment! :) OH and I decided to put a Harry's Fact video on the side, just for fun. Haha.

Chapter 8

"I know what we can do!" Olivia announced as I felt the vibration of the table as she slammed down her hands on it, while my mom just glared at Olivia. This wouldn't be the first bit of furniture Olivia would have broken with her rambunctious outbursts. "Sorry Mrs. Brown."

"It's okay, as long as you don't injure the beautiful boys faces." My mother responded as she smiled around the table at the boys who just grinned back at her.

"Why thank you Mrs. Brown, say are you married?" Louis asked with a smirk, "Because I wouldn't mind dating a lady like yourself." Louis continued with a wink as I shook my head at him with a small smile, before I looked over at my mother's face to see her smile turn into a small frown.

"Oh well I was. Anyways, Olivia you were saying something?" My mother reverted the conversation back on Olivia as I felt my own feelings drop suddenly, thinking of my father. I was so lost in thought that I hadn't noticed that Olivia was speaking until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see Harry staring down at me as one of his eyebrows arched up while his vibrant green eyes bore into me.

"Did you hear her?" Harry asked as I smirked, realizing he would quickly see through my facade if I gave him the chance.

'Course not, I'm deaf.' I signed with a smirk as Harry glared down at me with a smirk.

"I didn't mean it like that," Harry responded as he knocked my head with his fist lightly, I frowned as my hand went up to my forehead. 

'What was that for?'

"Looking sad." Harry stated with a smirk as I was about to interject when I felt another tap to my other side to see Liam staring at me.

"I believe Olivia is going to explode if you do not pay attention." Liam stated with a smile as I turned and looked to see Olivia glaring over at Harry and I.

"Is the lovers' quarrel done?" Olivia asked as I felt my face heat up.

'What lover's quarrel? We're not lovers and that was hardly quarreling!'

'You two are lovers and you didn't tell me?' My mother signed in front of me as she picked up the dishes, I blushed again as I was vigorously trying to shake my head before she smiled an eerily sweet smile. 'Make sure you use protection dear!'

"Mom!" I shrieked as I felt my throat vibrate from the sudden outburst as I looked around me to see the rest of the group laughing, of course since they had all learned sign language they could actually understand my mother. My blush only grew deeper and stronger as I felt an arm appear over my shoulder. I looked over and saw the smirk and vibrant eyes of Harry himself.