Just Listen ~ Chapter 9

A/N: So here is the new chapter of Just Listen! Sorry if it's not too long and kind of broing or anything. I wanted to do this chapter like this, and I was going to keep writing but I figured I'd finish the chapter up with another one later. That's way it's not too much! Well tell me what you think! Hope you guys are liking the story!!

Chapter 9

I felt, yet again, another pencil hit the back of my head as I stopped typing on my computer. I quickly spanned around in my chair and faced the smiling boy laying on my bed, his curly brown hair pulled off to the side as usual and his vibrant green eyes smiling as he stared at me. 'Harry that is the third pencil you've thrown at my head!'

"Well I have to figure out someway to get your attention, you're so focused on that computer." Harry replied as I glared at him. We were currently the only people in my house. The other boys and Olivia went out to a party in Kansas City that one of their friends were holding, Harry was either nice enough or evil enough to stay behind and hang out with me while I worked on a few of my college classes for KU--since I was taking summer courses--and because I was in no mood to go to another party since the last one. Which was only a couple days ago, Matthew and I haven't spoken since and thankfully I haven't seen or read anything about Harry and I. My mother was out on a blind date her friend put her up to and she specifically told me to make sure to have my phone with me at all times that way if she ever texted me, it was code meaning I was to make up some excuse to leave the date. So that left Harry alone with me, which my mother was okay with--then again I could be having sex right now and my mother would be okay with that as long as I was enjoying myself. I immediately blushed at the thought. I looked to see a hand waving in front of my face as I looked up at Harry, "You were in deep thought there, thinking about me?" Harry asked with a smirk as I blushed again.

'Course not! I was thinking on how I'm suppose to get this report done when you're right there bugging me every ten seconds.' I replied as Harry frowned.

"It's more like every thirty." Harry replied with a smile as he sat up on my bed, "Anyways, why don't you take a break from your little report and we go out?"

'Out?' I asked curiously, 'There's not exactly much to do in this town and you would be recognized.'

"So I get recognized, it's not like there's a lot of people in this town. Anyways, I haven't treated you to a proper date yet." Harry replied with a wink as I blushed again.

'You don't need to. We've already discussed that.'

"Well I want to and you owe it to me for getting you out of that mess." Harry replied with a smile as I frowned.

'I would have been perfectly fine embarrassing myself.'

"Come on Harmony! One date with me, most girls would jump at the chance for that." Harry replied with a smile as I smirked.

'Well as you can tell, I'm not exactly most girls. Anyways what would we do?'