Just Listen ~ Chapter 14

A/N: So here it is chapter 14! The beginning of the drama which will unfold in the next chapter! I hope you guys like it! :)

Chapter 14

I sat curled up in Harry's arm on the couch as I read the closed captions on the movie we were watching in his hotel room; it was called Love Actually, Harry's favorite movie. The boys and Olivia had left awhile back to go to an amusement park and since Harry didn't like roller coasters, I'd figure I'd keep him company. We were all staying in Los Angeles, California; the boys last stop until they left for London, in fact they had their last concert last night, but they still had a couple days here in California before they would have to go back and Olivia and I would have to go back. I felt Harry move as I looked up at him to see him smiling, "The food is here." Harry said as I frowned slightly before I moved from my comfortable position and allowed him to go get the room serviced we ordered.

I sat up on the couch as Harry spoke to the waiter, gave him a tip and returned with a plate of food in his hands. "My lady, you're chicken sandwich has arrived." Harry replied with a grin as I shook my head with a smile.

'And what about the fries?' 

Harry sighed as he put the plate of sweet potato in front of me, I grinned happily as I took one in my mouth. "How can you possibly like that?"

'You'd like it too, just try one.' I replied as Harry shook his head firmly.

"I refuse, I'm good with my burger and fries."

'Come on Harry, don't be a weeny.'

"I'm not a weeny, I just simply do not want any of your healthy fries." Harry replied as he took a bite from his burger, I leaned over and kissed the corner of his lips before quickly retreating. Harry frowned as he looked at me, "You know I don't like it when you do that!"

'Just try,' I signed as I waved the orange fry in front of his face, 'And I promise you'll get a better kiss.'

Harry frowned as he snatched the fry from my fingers, before he glared at me, "That better be one hell of a kiss." Harry replied before he tossed the fry in his mouth. His face contorted in a mixture of horror as he finished the fry and swallowed the essence of the potato. 

'So?'

"One kiss please." Harry replied cheekily as he moved over me, I placed my hands on his chest with a grin as he frowned down at me.

"Not before you tell me if you like it or not."

"Will my answer affect the chances of getting a kiss?" Harry asked as he raised one of his eyebrows, I smiled, but shook my head. "Then, I did think it was an interesting taste, but I enjoy the fattier kinds of fries." Harry replied before he moved down to my face and kissed my lips eagerly, he retreated with a large smile on his face. "Actually, I do like the sweet potato fries."

"You do?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as he smiled down at me.