Just Listen ~ Chapter 11

A/N: Hey there guys! New chapter of Just Listen just like I promised! Nothing really exciting happens here and it's short, but do not fret! I did another chapter right after this! Enjoy :) You see Matt again! And i love Ed Sheeran! He's soo good! So enjoy the link on the side! And I've finally found the girl that I think reminds me of Harmony. She's not my perfect Harmony, but she's a wonderful actress!

Chapter 11

I set down my violin as I smiled, that is until I saw the frown embedded on Olivia's face, "Was it not good?" I felt my throat vibrate as I looked at my best friend who looked as if she was going to kill me.

"No, it was beautiful." Olivia replied still glaring daggers at me, "I just see why you don't want to play at the coffee house or even in front of your mom!"

I felt my shoulders sag as I tucked away my violin in the case and looked up at Olivia, 'Because, I'm not comfortable with having my mom or a group of people I don't hardly know hear me play. What if I let them all down?'

"Yeah right, you didn't let me, or the boys down when you played!" Olivia replied as I could tell she was raising her voice by the way she craned her head upwards. I smiled as I saw her still glaring at me.

'You're just mad because I didn't tell you about me and Harry until after they left.'

"Well of course! I mean it took you practically a week for you to tell your best friend that you and Harry are an item." Olivia replied as she glared at me and tossed her golden hair behind her shoulders as she stared at me.

'Sorry, but I still wasn't sure about the relationship. So I wanted to make sure I told you when I was sure.' I replied as I placed my case back underneath my bed as I smiled at Olivia who only rolled her eyes at me.

"I'd hardly call it a relationship anyways. You don't even let Harry brag about you on twitter or anything." Olivia replied as it was my turn to frown.

'I just don't want him to lose his fan base because he's in a relationship. Plus, you know I've never been one to enjoy the spotlight.' I replied as Olivia just sagged her shoulders, a hint to me that she sighed--and whenever she sighed it meant she gave up. 

"You'll be jealous soon enough of Zayn and mine's relationship, he talks about me and his fans hardly even care. There are only those intense fans that make a fuss about it." Olivia replied as she grinned widely at me, I rolled my eyes as I pushed her lightly before Olivia turned in the direction of the door, "Someone's at the door."

I nodded my head as I stood up while Olivia jumped to my computer and made my way to the living room door. I smiled widely as I approached the door, Harry and the boys kept telling me they were going to stop by sometime in the next few weeks since they were only a couple states over in Las Vegas. However, my smile soon turned into a frown as I noticed the boy that stood in front of my door. 'Harmony, please don't close the door.' Matt signed quickly as he saw my facial expression, I crossed my arms as I opened my door just a tad bit wider allowing Matt to step into the house.

'What do you want Matt?' I signed as I stared at the boy, he opened his mouth to say something when I felt footsteps approach the living room, I looked up to see Olivia coming into the room a frown solid on her face.