Chapter Seven

Yay! Lily got a 16 on the Mary Sue Test and Alec got a 18! :D That's freaking epic! ^u^

TAKE THE MARY SUE TEST: http://www.katfeete.net/writing/marysue.html

Good score range: around 5-35 points. :)

GOOD LUCK IF YOU TAKE IT!

Anywho...

PICTURE OF GUY NEXT DOOR >>>>>>>>> :D Just imagine him with HAZEL eyes ;)

How about... 80 votes and 50 comments until next upload? :) Sounds good? Okay... Enjooooooooyyyy!

{Chapter Seven}

   I awoke to the sound of my phone going off. Recognizing the ringtone, I knew it was Jess. I groaned and answered it.

   "Yeah?"

   "Lily! Help me!"

   "I'm not going to get dressed, go across the street, to your house, and make you coffee. It's your fault you're hungover, while I'm over here, trying to sleep," I scolded.

   "No! That's not it at all! The twins are over, I'm supposed to babysit them, but my head's pounding and they're such a hassle!" she whined.

   "What? A hassle? Impossible!" I gasped dramatically. I could practically see her roll her eyes. The thing is, the twin are an adorable pair of blond four year old boys who absolutely adore me. Jess just hasn't embraced their cuteness, or 'craziness' as she calls it.

   "Shut up," she muttered, "No! Wait! Dustin, don't touch that!"

   I laughed, "Good luck with those two."

   "No! Please? Please?" she begged. I sighed, pretending to thing it over.

   "I guess..."

   "Oh my gosh, thank you so much!"

   "Uh huh... well, see you," I said, then hung up. My stomach growled. Frowning slightly at the thought of going all the way over to her house without breakfast, I got up and quickly got dressed. I went downstairs and out the door. Crossing the street, I barged into the house.

   "Lily is here!" I announced.

   "Thank God!" an exasperated-sounded Jess was standing on the staircase, one twin hugging each leg. I smiled at them.

   "Hey guys," I greeted them.

   "Lily!" the chorused, not letting go of her legs. She sent me a 'help me' look. I shook my head.

   "I didn't eat breakfast," I explained, the walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge, scanning it quickly. "Hey, do you guys have any of those mini-waffles? Those are good."

   "I don't know, but Lily, you're supposed to help me!" Jess called.

   "Yeah, but I must have food before I begin," I replied. I heard her groan, and I smirked. I grabbed a bowl and decided on cereal. I poured myself a glass of milk- I don't like to mix cereal and milk. Milk makes the cereal all soggy.

   "Can you at least hurry?" Jess called after a few minutes. I had already finished my cereal. I smiled smugly and went into the living room, where she was currently being buried under a pile of Legos. Her head was left uncovered, and bits of her skin were showing between the plastic blocks.

   "Do something!" she ordered. I raised an eyebrow.

   "I need to finish my milk," I protested, then raised the glass to my lips slowly. I sipped the tiniest bit of milk possible. Jess rolled her eyes angrily.