A L E C

Okay, so this isn't a chapter! Alec's POVs are never chapters! They're... blurbs. :) So it WILL BE short! Enjoooooyyyy! :D

PICTURE OF ALEC [10 years later] ON SIDE >>>>>>>
I posted this picture in chapter seven, but I re-posted it here in case some people didn't see! :) IMAGINE HIM WITH HAZEL eyes :D

{A L E C}

   She hasn't changed a bit.

   Of course, she's older, but she still has the same glossy, light brown hair, the same cheerful blue eyes, the same warm smile, and the same kind heart.

   Did she like the picture I sent her? I hoped she kept it.

   I snuck into the girl's room. What was her name again? Julia? Jenny? Jessica? Yes, Jessica, that's it. She was fast asleep, her phone laying on the nightstand. I quickly unlocked her phone and scrolled through her contacts.

   Lily, Lily, Lily...

   There she was! I tapped her name and clicked 'New Text'. I typed her a quick message and sent it. It was late, so she wouldn't reply. I deleted the history and turned off the phone.

   Gliding out of the house, I went across the street to Lily's house. Her room hasn't changed either. Moonlight washed across her face. Lily's eyes were closed, her long lashes casting shadow on her face. I touched her forehead briefly. She stirred a bit, but didn't wake. I pulled away quickly. She smiled dreamily in her sleep. I wonder what she was dreaming about.

   "Alec," she whispered, then she frowned, squeezing her eyes shut. My eyes widened. Did she remember me? Is she dreaming of me? No, she can't be.

   I leaned down to her ear and whispered into it.

   "The clock is ticking, Lily."

   Then I vanished.

O_o I think I made Alec sound like a creepy pedophile... -_- oops. BUT HE'S MY PEDOBEAR! *hugs Alec*

So... what did he text Lily? Hmm? I wonder what a ghost has to say after ten years! :) Vote and comment! since this was so short I'm asking for 30 comments and 70 votes. YOU CAN ONLY COMMENT ONCE!! you cheaters... -_- I'm watching... in a non-psycho-online-stalker way. :)