Chapter 2

Disclaimer
I do not own anything from the Troll Hunters universe, including characters, storyline and awesome catch phrases.

I do however own Bodil and her story.  Plus any additional characters I throw in along the way.
———————————————
After we got back on track to the current problem, we've come to the conclusion of three things.
1. That this town is infested and we're all screwed...... So ..... Yay.

2. Tobbe is harboring a slightly(completely) insane Gnome.

3. We're all going to die.

...............................

These two are idiots! Going after the goblins by themselves. An entire day of basically stalking these pair has payed off, I'm guessing it's also going to end in pain.

Slipping through the same window as dumb and dumber I stayed back, observing, waiting for the inevitable. 

"I knew I detected the stink of teenage flesh," and the inevitable has arrived, shocking. The two idiots took off screaming at the top of their lungs, waking every goblin within a 10 block radius. The changeling went after them. "But a human Trollhunter, that I've never tasted."

That's my cue.

Dropping down from the rafter I had been hiding on, I landed between the two and the strangely familiar troll.

"And you're never going to."

"Bodil?!" She stepped back as though my very presence burned her.

"Let's see how you like the taste of daylight," Trollhunter whipped out his amulet as thought that would deter her.

Surprisingly it did.  Just not for very long.

Leaping forward he swung his sword only for her to catch it, could see that one coming.

"What are you?!"

"I'm what kills you!"

Preparing for action I transformed into my true form, which is much similar to the other troll only I was a dark blue-grey colour, with my hair plated behind my back and more battle ready cloths.

Running towards her I pulled my baton extending the blades on Borge ends, from my back landing strike after strike on my new enemy. We eventually came to a stand still.

"So the rummers are true," she hissed as we circled each other. "Gunmar's failure survived! Bular will be very pleased, he'll get to kill you a second time!"

Pushing forward she caught me off guard, nocking me into a cement pillar. I don't know what was bigger the crack on my forehead or the one slowly climbing up said pillar.