Chapter 5

Disclaimer
I do not own anything from the Troll Hunters universe, including characters, storyline and awesome catch phrases.

I do however own Bodil and her story.  Plus any additional characters I throw in along the way.
———————————————
This has got to be the most pathetic yet amusing thing I have seen this century. The Trollhunter was getting his butt whooped!
Haha! They really shouldn't let Blinky train him, how was he even allowed to after his last 'champion'? Poor lad doesn't stand a chance.
Leaning out over the rail I watched in mild fascination as the Trollhunter and Draal dueled it out in the Hero's Forge. I'd split off from Blinky after he'd started explaining his 'fool proof, master plan of how to train the Trollhunter to exceed to victory' honestly I wish the poor boy good luck.

He's going to need it.

The crowd around me let out another ear ringing cheer as Draal landed yet another sloppy, show boating hit. So many missed moves the Trollhunter could have used to at least gain Draal's full attention, the blue troll wasn't even paying full attention at times!

The other trolls inhabiting the viewing platform with me had left a considerable distance between myself and them, honestly did they think I was going to jump out of this fleshy skin and turn them all extinct?!
A lanky, green skinned troll to my right looked as though someone told him all the worlds sock companies were going out of business.

I focused back on the 'duel' in time to see the Trollhunter use Draal's weakness against him and send the large, bull like troll toppling over the canyons edge.
Oh my Merlin..... he did it. He defeated Draal.

The scrawny human half limped over to the edge were Draal clung for dear life, preparing to end it only to reach out and help his defeated foe back up to safety.

Draal left with his life today. The Hunter with an unlikely ally. And I with a new respect for this new Trollhunter.

Maybe there is hope after all......

—————————
Please comment on any spelling/ grammar mistakes found in this chapter, I have no excuse over than I am a terrible speller even with spell check.

Please comment on anything you liked or didn't like, or what you want to see in the future.
And thanks for reading Gunmar's Blood!