Chapter 4

Disclaimer
I do not own anything from the Troll Hunters universe, including characters, storyline and awesome catch phrases.

I do however own Bodil and her story.  Plus any additional characters I throw in along the way.
———————————————
"What have I missed?"
Oh I shouldn't have said that. In honest truth I didn't listen to anything he said until.
"And the Trollhunter is committed to a battle to the death with Draal."

Now that got my attention.

"Stop. Rewind."

"Why yes the battle should be commencing soon. I must go help Master Jim prepare! Come along!" How does Blinky make everything so terrifying, yet so calm at the same time.

Standing on unsteady legs, I waited for the blood to return to them. Gah, I hate pins and needles. Shuffling towards the door, clutching my pounding head, I paused in the door way. It has been years since I was last here. Since I was chased out.
.........................
"Traitor! Devil's spawn! Monster!"
Fear. Betrayal. Grief. Sorrow. Realisation. Alone.
.........................
"Bodil are you coming?!" Snapping back to reality I follow Blinky out into the market square. Trolls of all shape and form stop and stare. Some with recognition, some with hatred, some with confusion.

"I shouldn't be here."

"Nonsense! Troll Market is open to all trolls. You are a troll, are you not?!"

Maybe not.....

———————————————
Sorry for it being such a short chapter.

Please comment! Any criticism and suggestions are more than welcome!
Chow for now!