Giving Back

Kennedy tries to hide her smile as she feels Jax's lips on her shoulder and neck while his finger traces a maddening pattern on her hips as he trails down to her thighs.

Kennedy woke up as soon as she felt Jax shifting behind her about 10 minutes prior as he detached himself from her to check the time on his phone. She assumes he also was checking messages as she heard him release an annoyed sigh before his attention turned back to her.

She was going to fall back asleep as she presumed he was going to make his hasty and quiet exit so Kenny and Ellie didn't ask any questions about him not being asleep on the couch. However, she knew the routine was going to deviate slightly as he gathered her back into his arms and pressed a kiss to her head, nothing out of the usual. Instead of getting out of bed to get dressed, he began playing with her hair and massaging her scalp. Those actions were going to quickly lull her back to sleep, however, his hands had slipped past her hair and down to her breasts where the skim of his fingertips had her nipples puckered to attention. He didn't linger which slightly annoyed her, but she knew it was intentional as he began pressing kisses to her warm skin.

"I know you're up," Jax whispers against her ear.

Kennedy doesn't open her eyes, but she smiles. She finds herself being turned over so they're face to face and Jax kisses the tip of her nose before slightly she feels cool air as he gets up away from her.

Her eyes immediately fly open. "What are you doing?"

"What?" Jax says with mock innocence as he brings his feet over to the end of the bed.

Kennedy huffs as she looks at his naked back and can't believe he is really trying to play this game with her this early in the morning. She flops on her back the sheet pooled to her waist. "You really going to leave me hanging like this?"

Jax turns to her with a cheeky smile, but she catches as his eyes linger on her bare chest. "I don't know what you're talking about. I thought you were sleeping."

Kennedy clicks her tongue against the roof of her mouth. However, Jax crawls back into bed and hovers over her. "You know I would never leave you hanging, babe."

Kennedy makes room for Jax between her thighs as Jax deepens the kiss and removes the sheet that acts as a barrier between them. Kennedy presses her hips up against his, but his hands clamp on them and keep them still.

"Someone's needy this morning." He mutters against her lips.

"Jax stop fucking around." She says exasperated.

Jax places a kiss on the edge of her Jax. "Just relax, babe, I got you." He presses another kiss to her jaw before he trails down to her neck and collarbone with a few bites that she quickly scolds him for considering she will be around his mother all day later. Yet, any concern about the vibrant hickies that he purposefully let on her chest evaporates as Jax gets closer to his destination. He places teasing kisses, and nips, and sucks on her stomach, hips, and thighs. Kennedy swears she has never been made into a pile of just sensation and soft flesh that can be used at another person's whim through sex. Sometimes with Jax, she feels like she can't do anything, but just take what he gives her. Sometimes it unsettles her, but she isn't going to complain about receiving earth-shattering orgasms. She remembers she needs to tell Holly that Jax was not a selfish lover as Holly and Kim suspected.

"Holy shit, Ken," She hears Jax whisper or maybe even moan between her thighs. "You're fucking soaked." Kennedy isn't able to give him a reply as she feels two long steady strokes against her drenched folds before the slick of his tongue dips between them. Kennedy lets out a little gasp as her head falls back on her pillow and fists her sheets.

Old Bones | Jax TellerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara