The Love

*Mature content*

I quickly pushed him away and he eyed me, clearly annoyed. I slowly got closer to him again daring myself to play this game. "Don't fuck with me Katy," He said. I took special care to ignore him.

Coming close to him again and kissing his lips hard, I tried pulling his shirt over his head, but he grabbed my wrist, pushing me away from him. "Ow," I said biting my lip and smiling as he twisted it. He looked me in the eye and let go of my wrist, picking me up, and taking me out of the kitchen.

"Put me down you animal," I yelled as he went towards my couch. He threw me on the couch and climbed on top of me. I pulled him close to me and kissed him making sure to bite his lip hard. He pulled my shirt over my head and kissed my neck. I unbuttoned his jeans and slid my hand into his underwear, grabbing his cock and squeezing it. "Fuck, Kat," He whispered, his hands roaming my chest and going behind my back to unclip my bra. I slid my bra off and he squeezed my breasts.

"I feel like a terrible person," I said laying my head on his chest. I looked up at the ceiling and started playing with a strand of my hair. Instead of heading to my bed, I just grabbed us a bunch of blankets and we laid on my couch. "You should too," I said looking up at him.

He bent down and kissed the top of my head "Should I?" he asked sounding completely unbothered by what I had just said.

"Yes, you're getting married," I sighed stating the obvious.

"Merideth has her own secrets," James said running his hands down my hair.

"Are you two in an open relationship or something?" I asked confused. If that was the case, I didn't see why they were bothering to get married. Just stay single.

"No, but we know were both good for each other's images. I'm not being viewed as the youngest King boy anymore and if you turn on the t.v. or look around, she's everywhere," He said nonchalantly sitting up and grabbing his shirt off the sofa to pull it over his head. "Things'll get more serious after were married," he said.

"Well, I don't want to be in the middle of this, this, business transaction," I said for lack of better word.

James laughed and got off of the sofa, grabbing his jeans. "What she doesn't know won't kill her," He said shoving his jeans on and buttoning it. "Besides, I actually have feelings for you, Katherine, that parts not a lie," He added strongly, coming towards me and sitting next to me on the sofa.

I felt like I was in an alternate universe where anything could happen. monkeys could fly and penguins could talk or something.

I was apparently carrying around a bunch of guilt for nothing as it turned out and the closer I got to this man, the more devastated I knew I would be.

"I'm gonna get going," James said coming towards me. "I'll see you around," I replied folding my arms against my chest.

He came close to my ear, breathing hard against it, and making me shiver "I think I'm falling in love you Katherin Michealson," He whispered and quickly stood up straight trying to pull my blanket off my naked body.

"Asshole!" I yelled and held onto my blanket tight as he walked passed the sofa and out the door.

I had to regain my composure before I fully took in what he had said.

Love? I don't know, maybe he was mistaken and was actually trying to get the word lust out. Yeah, that was it. I'd have to inform him of his slip up the next time I saw him. A time in which I did not plan on sleeping with him either.

I laid there thinking about how incredibly awkward his engagement party was going to be, for me that is.