Prologue - the night of love/1 BITE!

It was a dark and stormy night.....it had been about 3 months since Knuckles turned into a vampire....he feeds off of the blood of victims...with no mercy, no emotion, & no heart..... Knuckles was emotionless, cold-hearted, bad, and demonic...he was nothing but a lonely count who never had his heart set on anyone....he was alone....but then one fateful-night Knuckles was looking all over a victim he sink his teeth into....but as a minute passed he heard a familiar voice from an opening that was not far from here and far away from a broken down town.... in the opening he sees Sonic all alone but had a sad look in his eyes....Sonic who was not amused about people treating him like a laughing stock and being ungrateful to him thought as he looked at the moon, I hate this town.....ever since Knuckles died I've been so....alone...everybody uses me....Tails just left me and now I'm an outcast.....I DON'T CARE IF I GET KILLED BY THIS VAMPIRE!....I wish Knuckles was here with me again.....then all of a sudden a dark fog appeared as Knuckles smirked evilly and walked towards him.... horrified Sonic fell on the ground by his own two feet while he looked at him with fear.... Sonic thought, what?...b..b..but no....it can't be..... *Knuckles pinned him to the ground*...Knux....but why is he?.....oh my Goddess Knuckles has turned into a....vampire. Knuckles held both his wrists down firmly and rough....Sonic yelled, YOUR THE MURDEROUS VAMPIRE?!...PLEASE TELL ME WHAT ARE YU GONNA DO TO ME?! Knuckles whispered, kill you... Sonic gasped as he said the word kill.... Sonic bursts into tears not wanting to die but knew he was about to.... but as Knuckles was about to bite him he saw Sonics tears on his face.... Sonic said as he trembled, pl..pl..please be gentle.... he closed his eyes as Knuckles thought, heheheheehe....Why should I?....would you die a slow death if I do....such a scared and vulnerable hedgehog he is.....now time to die Sonic the Hedgehog.....*he was about to bite him but stopped*....huh?....why can't I bite him?.....*he sees Sonic in more tears*....maybe a little too vulnerable....*the moonlight glows on the two he sees Sonics blue fur glow as bright as the moon as he tears fell down* such a beautiful and stunning creature Sonic really is......*his cheeks turned into bright blue (yeah he's blushing)*....*he lets go of Sonics wrists* Sonic felt his cheek and whispered, your so cold...underneath those cold and soulless eyes your still....Knuckles.... Knuckles thought, he looks depressed....*he thinks of how lonely he had gotten three months*....I think....*he looks closely at the blue hedgehog*...so lovely....*realizes* I think I'm in love....although it is a bit unusual that a vampire like me would fall in love with a boy....but ...who saids that a vampechidna like me can't fall in love with a very beautiful blue hedgehog like him....I have been best friends with him for quite a while....and I've been having a crush on him...*he took one bite outta him as he let out a soft sigh*Sonic whispered, I'm sorry....so very sorry....Knuckles replied, oh...don't worry one thing Sonic....you haven't done anything wrong...*he smirks as he stroke the hedgehog cheek as Sonic eyes closed* I know....you'll be safe with me...forever...*Sonic blacks out completely as Knuckles uses a spell to have him fall asleep*..now to have him by my side...forever....*he carries Sonic bridal-style back to the abandoned-mansion*....